• High Tech Tuning Stuff ( emanage, E-01

Votes: 35 4.8%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 32 4.4%
  • Nothing Paying off the bills

Votes: 195 26.6%
  • Paying off the bills and using the rest on the SRT

Votes: 142 19.4%
  • Nothing I gotta pay the dam Goverment.

Votes: 88 12.0%
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
mpx3" exhaust ant the rest is going in the stage3 account at the bank, o i got to pay off the credit card and my welder first, but that i hope to have paid before the return even gets to me

·
Registered
734 Posts
SRTTurbo said:
yes i must agree. bills get in the way of the SRT. I pay almost $500 a month for my car. i deserve something nice for my baby DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you all agree!!!!!

Mike
AMEN....... same here man, well the bill is only 348 but i have been paying anywhere from 450-550 a month to get it paid off early

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I make sure I'm able to pay off the card before I by anything with it. That Dodge Rewards card has interest rates up to 15%! :wah?!: As for the tax return, it's probably going to new rims/tires. I should be saving for a house, but I just can't help myself! Modding is ADDICTING

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
depends on how much i get back... :eveilgrin
hopefully enough for stg3 w/toys.... :frogtongu

·
Registered
828 Posts
i ordered forward motion 3 inch turbo back forward motion fmic and hard pipes turbo xs rfl bov stage 2 with out touy dasmopar map clamp agp doge bone mounts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Not sure I voted for turbo upgrade but I might put that off a year and buy a motorcycle with the money. Keep the miles off the car and beat on something else instead.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I can't believe how many are with me paying off credit debt.

Sucks! Hey at least I have the rest of stage 2 to install in a few weeks, it will help me feel like I've done something.

Gabe

·
Registered
641 Posts
You guys get money back. :crying:

I owe the gov't $2500..

Single and making money screws you.. And i couldn't even claim my fiance as a dependent. And believe me she is...

21 - 40 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.