• High Tech Tuning Stuff ( emanage, E-01

Votes: 35 4.8%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 32 4.4%
  • Nothing Paying off the bills

Votes: 195 26.6%
  • Paying off the bills and using the rest on the SRT

Votes: 142 19.4%
  • Nothing I gotta pay the dam Goverment.

Votes: 88 12.0%
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very simple Poll I believe

My case I am paying off every single credit card and the extra money pocketing for the future rims/ coilovers for the car..

So I am not buying right away.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Buckonine said:
Credit Cards are the devil...
you whole income tax going to paying for credit cards too? :lol:

lol i just got mine today and its all gone towards credit cards. just spent $1800 paying off credit cards and thats not all of them! :stab:

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
CoreyR said:
you whole income tax going to paying for credit cards too? :lol:

lol i just got mine today and its all gone towards credit cards. just spent $1800 paying off credit cards and thats not all of them! :stab:

I just spend $8500 and that's not all of them :crying:

·
Registered
2 Posts
sucks for me, since i get paid with no taxes taken out, i make comission on car sales, this time of the year, i have to fill out a 1099 and PAY MONEY, im not getting money back like the rest of you lucky sob's, i have to pay

·
SRTforums Veteran
9,870 Posts
i voted.

now off-topic, im 19 with decent credit building up now, thinking about a credit card (yes i know debt, but i can handle it) Where did u guys get yours and where would you recommend a good one for me?

If you know a PERFECT answer id appreciate a PM or something, otherwise just post. thanks.

·
Registered
990 Posts
I have to save to get married......turbo will have to wait till then

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
paying my bills, and the rest is going in the bank for moving day, lol, i gotta save some money for the big move i might be making in the fall to South Carolina... :eeeek: :eeeek: Its tooooo early to grow up!! hehe... oh well, it was gonna happen sooner or later, i think its time... ive lived in the same damn house for 21 years... time for a change in scenery!! :rofl:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Paying off bills, but they're tuition bills, so it isn't as bad as it could be...

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
yes i must agree. bills get in the way of the SRT. I pay almost $500 a month for my car. i deserve something nice for my baby DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you all agree!!!!!

Mike

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.