Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
I've had the Stage 3s installed for a little over a year now.I love them.They definitely make a difference when autoxing.I haven't missed an event since I got the car last year,that's how much fun it is.Also,with the Quaife I had installed,the car handles like a dream.(Well,maybe a little shorter wheel base would be better.)The ride is not bad either.It's been so nice lately,I've been driving the SRT-4 to work everyday(9 miles,each way).I've also driven it on 4+ hour trips and it's not uncomfortable.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have stage 3s with rear sway bar, dc sports front and rear strut bars, and 18"ssr comps with 225 goodyears for auto exing and its awesome. I had faster lap times this past weekend than guys runing mini cooper s with mods 2 zo6s and tons of other cars. These coils rule.

·
Premium Member
1,162 Posts
Stage 3 with Hotchkis sways front and rear = A really fast, stick-to-the-road GoKart. I have strut bars also, not sure if they do anything though.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Dropzone N1 Coilovers from Howell:

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Midnight Turbo said:
That's a great picture - I smile every time I see it.
:rofl: I lift the tire coming into parking lots & such, but at speeds around corners it has never hindered me- and some of the corners are pretty bumpy. it's not teh inside tire that matters, its the outside tire. I like them a lot.

stowaway said:
I'd lift two tires just getting into my driveway if it were that stiff.
yeah, you should see the other driveway, it's a No-fly zone. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.