Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from dyno works and was on thier dynojet this morning.
Run1 - 250.4HP - 305.6TQ
Run2 - 237.1HP - 283.8TQ
Run3 - 240.4HP - 300.4TQ

All this was with no noted correction and at about 75Deg at about 1000' and NO fan during runs, it was broken.

All I have is the Eman, E-01, K/N short of the CAI, and MSD coil. Boost is maxed out at 21 holding for a while and falling some, and on 100 oct fuel.

It was kinda lean (between 12 & 13) and the inj's were at 99 duty, so I need to install the RC650's I have in the garage and see what it does then.

What are common #'s for this setup? I have a downpipe and Nirto express FMIC sprey kit to put on still.

· Registered
11,152 Posts
car with 18-19psi (with out boosting the piss out of it), WGA, hardpipes, intake and full exhaust = aprox 255 HP.

With emanage or with a FMIC it should be at 270. With both it will be in the 290 range.

If yoru running emanage and FMIC then i would recommend injector change. If you dont plan on upgradeing to big turbo, 550-650 are plenty.

· Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool. I will make time to get the 650's in today and then see if it runs a bit more rich, liek it should I think.

· Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok the 650's are in and it is much smoother in the part throttle 5-12psi range! But I get a lopey type idle adn the A/F now goes from like 12 then climbs back to 14 then dips to 12 adn does it again. But this is only when the over ride control to the fan is on at a idle. kinda odd.

I am using the correction of 500 to 650.

now to dyno it next week and install the Nitrous Express intercooler spayer kit.

· Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
in a stock 03? you might want to have another shop dyno it with no correction?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.