Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend wants a yellow srt, but he wants a new one. Is there any chance in hell there are any ones left out there?

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
I would say NONE. only 112? made and all produced in July/Aug of '03 with left over '03 Yellow paint. No dealer would hold a car over a year.

·
Registered
6,698 Posts
haljensen1 said:
I would say NONE. only 112? made and all produced in July/Aug of '03 with left over '03 Yellow paint. No dealer would hold a car over a year.

:werd: go used to get yellow.

·
Registered
7,943 Posts
Nearly impossible...I wanted Yellow before my black BUT there was only one but it was in California across the damn country.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I believe Orange took the place of blue for 05 in other words no such thing as a 05 e blue

·
Registered
799 Posts
there are still some 04 e blues out there we just dealer traded for 1 .we also have a viper srt-10 04 sliver truck in stock.we also got an 05 srt-4 in black went up 200 bucks and so did the destanation charges .

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
There was someone on Ebay and here as well selling a 04 Yellow SRT. It had only about 6k miles on it. Looked great. I would have jumped on the opportunity but i couldn't work out a plan w/ a bank. Ended buying a 04 red one.

·
Registered
852 Posts
112 Made?

Guess I got luckY? Wasn't even looking for a Yellow but I knew I had to have 04MY. First look and I was yea yellow looks cool on this car, unlike many other yellows that look crappy. You never know you could get lucky? Me and another local have two here in Wichita, KS so that leave 110 units unaccounted for. GL

4800miles on the clock. Since I've owned it I've put around 15miles a day on it. :eveilgrin

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Yellow was not a production color in 04... there were a few yellow orders placed before it was "announced" (for lack of a better term), but yellow went out in favor of blue from 03-04, the same as blue is giving way to orange now.

·
Registered
382 Posts
ATL-SRT said:
Yellow was not a production color in 04... there were a few yellow orders placed before it was "announced" (for lack of a better term), but yellow went out in favor of blue from 03-04, the same as blue is giving way to orange now.
The reason there were a few 2004 Solar Yellows was because BBDO Detroit (DCX Advertising Agency) had already pre-printed and pre-produced advertisements with the Yellow SRT's. To prevent "false advertising" , Dodge had to offer the color in limited numbers.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Go to a dealer and ask them to search their inventory. The software is linked to ALL Dodge dealers in US. They should be able to tell you if there are any left.

Percy

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Just wondering, how possible it is to ask for them to make a custom colored SRT-4. Say something like the graphite metallic from the regular neons, or even solar yellow?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts