Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What should be a general price for a used LSD?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
srt403 said:
They usually go for about $400 on ebay.
How much do you sell them for? I am curious if it is worth tearing them out of the wrecked SRT4's and selling seperate from the transmission. Do you know if the carrier will fit in a A555 old school trans less the rng gear...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
04_turboed_neon said:
I got an 04 LSD for sale if anyone wants it. $325

Devin
DANG!! That is cheap!! I bought some of these salvage srt4's for parts to fix the others srt4s and thought the parts were much much higher.. seems like yesterday (Year ago) the LSD was going for $1000!! everyone was on a waiting list to get one to put in thier 03's... :crying:

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
www.turbogod.com said:
04_turboed_neon said:

Devin
DANG!! That is cheap!! I bought some of these salvage srt4's for parts to fix the others srt4s and thought the parts were much much higher.. seems like yesterday (Year ago) the LSD was going for $1000!! everyone was on a waiting list to get one to put in thier 03's... :crying:

yea, I have a rand new quaife from mopar in a box. Sold through mopar for $1400 and I couldn't even get $700 for it.
The trans is worth about $600-900 complete. So might be worth more selling whole. On a side note, you could sell the quaife for $400, the input shaft for about $150-200 (since their a lot of people are busting the shaft in the srt's) and I would buy the empty case for $125 from you. Plus you have the gear sets you could sell off too, so maybe parting it wouldn't be a bad idea.
BTW none of these parts work for the other FWD trans like the a555 etc..:crying:
Good Luck!!
later,
Cindy

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
srt403 said:
www.turbogod.com said:
04_turboed_neon said:

Devin

yea, I have a rand new quaife from mopar in a box. Sold through mopar for $1400 and I couldn't even get $700 for it.
The trans is worth about $600-900 complete. So might be worth more selling whole. On a side note, you could sell the quaife for $400, the input shaft for about $150-200 (since their a lot of people are busting the shaft in the srt's) and I would buy the empty case for $125 from you. Plus you have the gear sets you could sell off too, so maybe parting it wouldn't be a bad idea.
BTW none of these parts work for the other FWD trans like the a555 etc..:crying:
Good Luck!!
later,
Cindy
Thanks for the heads up! Cindy you rule!:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts