Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Original Owner '05 SRT-4 S2 Toys
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know the correct Aquamist part number so I don't waste time and money by ordering an incorrect part.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing. I would just like to buy a backup set. This is why I'm asking if anyone knows the Aquamist equivalent to the Mopar part number, so I don't need to remove my bumper cover to check.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
What are the Aquamist jet sizes for the MOPAR/toys IC sprayers?

If anyone can check...do you remeber the "color" of the jet, they have a plastic ring around the jet nipple....

Aquamist sorts jet sizes by color....

Thanx guys
Mine were yellow.
I was checking old threads and came across the Aquamist part number of 806 301. Plus, while searching these old threads, I found these two posts but Aquamist has several sprayers under this part number and I'm very confused- do I go by the color of the chart on the website (size that has the yellow line)? I need the EXACT part number that corresponds with Mopar P4510923 so that I don't waste time and money by ordering incorrect parts.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I was checking old threads and came across the Aquamist part number of 806 301. Plus, while searching these old threads, I found these two posts but Aquamist has several sprayers under this part number and I'm very confused- do I go by the color of the chart on the website (size that has the yellow line)? I need the EXACT part number that corresponds with Mopar P4510923 so that I don't waste time and money by ordering incorrect parts.
ok, I understand what you are looking to do, But I mean theres virtually no way they can fail. It's a stainless steel housing with a hole drilled in it.. and a stainless steel nipple that threads into it. They come apart for cleaning.

Mine have no ring..

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interesting about yours not having a ring- the old posts mention a yellow ring and Aquamist's website shows a jet having a black ring. This is why I am confused.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the photo. I bought the P4510923 part from King's CDJR in Brooklyn, NY on 9-20-16 but didn't take the time to make a note of yellow bands (if any) or if there was a mm size stamped on any of the jets. Would you be able to tell what size your jets are?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gotta love websites that list parts as being "in stock" when they aren't. Tried both Monicatti Chrysler and MoparPartsGiant- both show part being available but NOPE! I kind of figured that this would be the case from attempting to buy many parts online over the years. You would think that these sellers would update their sites to not display unavailable merchandise but no...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I was wrong- I found an old photo from when my Stage kit was installed and my sprayers do have the yellow band on them but I did not write down the size of the jets before they were installed on my SRT.

But thanks for taking the time to measure yours. The Aquamist website lists the following for part 806 301:

"0.4 mm -- #806 301A (80cc)
0.4 mm -- #806 301B (110cc)
04. mm -- #806 301C (140cc)"

Interesting that the 0.120 diameter you have isn't mentioned. And their stock photo is the same for all sizes and no evidence of a yellow ring, just black. I'm still confused.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I was wrong- I found an old photo from when my Stage kit was installed and my sprayers do have the yellow band on them but I did not write down the size of the jets before they were installed on my SRT.

But thanks for taking the time to measure yours. The Aquamist website lists the following for part 806 301:

"0.4 mm -- #806 301A (80cc)
0.4 mm -- #806 301B (110cc)
04. mm -- #806 301C (140cc)"

Interesting that the 0.120 diameter you have isn't mentioned. And their stock photo is the same for all sizes and no evidence of a yellow ring, just black. I'm still confused.
durr.. I read the calipers wrong .120 is really close to 1/8" its been a long day .... .0120-.0135 is the size range. Mine have been cleaned a few times too, so the hole size could be up or down a couple thousandths. plus they have been on the car since mid 2005. im going to look through my pictures and see if theres any rings on them.

I'm sorry buddy.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No, no, nothing to apologize for... you've been working to answer my question so I really appreciate your taking this seriously. I'm envious as you purchased a complete Stage kit- DaimlerChrysler had discontinued the Stage kits by the time that I had an SRT and could afford to buy one. I started with a Stage 1 kit and then had a Stage 2 without Toys. Then I decided that I wanted Toys so I had to start again. I assembled mine over time, a piece from one person, another piece from another person. The back story: when I had finally assembled a complete kit, I had it installed at a dealership on 10-13-16. The red and blue LEDs came later and were installed at yet another dealership. And, as it turned out, they weren't wired correctly so they didn't work until this past year at yet another dealership. So this has been an ongoing process. While I like the "searching for parts" mystery, this one is getting to be a pain.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
No, no, nothing to apologize for... you've been working to answer my question so I really appreciate your taking this seriously. I'm envious as you purchased a complete Stage kit- DaimlerChrysler had discontinued the Stage kits by the time that I had an SRT and could afford to buy one. I started with a Stage 1 kit and then had a Stage 2 without Toys. Then I decided that I wanted Toys so I had to start again. I assembled mine over time, a piece from one person, another piece from another person. The back story: when I had finally assembled a complete kit, I had it installed at a dealership on 10-13-16. The red and blue LEDs came later and were installed at yet another dealership. And, as it turned out, they weren't wired correctly so they didn't work until this past year at yet another dealership. So this has been an ongoing process. While I like the "searching for parts" mystery, this one is getting to be a pain.
I have the schematics, and stage 3 instructions

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have those for the Stage 2 kit also. This has turned into quite the mystery!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts