Dodge SRT Forum banner
61 - 80 of 99 Posts
18 here have had the car two months and enjoy everyday with it . Gas, car payment and insurance is a bitch though!

I'm 18, Bought it 8 days ago, I LOVE IT! Pay for it all on my own. Dad offered to put it in his name so insurance is all of $59.60 per month. I wouldn't have it without him! Wellfare mods here I come....

Bought it when I was 21 / Now 22

My question is how are you people buying a $21,000.00 Car at the age of 16,17,and 18 and affording it? What kind of job do you have at that age that pays that good of money?

xautobotx said:
Bought it when I was 21 / Now 22

My question is how are you people buying a $21,000.00 Car at the age of 16,17,and 18 and affording it? What kind of job do you have at that age that pays that good of money?
I am working at publix grocery store not making a whole lot, but I saved for 2 years to afford it and I still have payments of about 300 a month with 100 insurance(on my dads name of course)

K-ToWn KiLLa said:
actually im 16 and my graduation present, when im 18, is stage 3R.
i might beat you or be the second youngesT!!!
Well, I was just informed that there is a kid that is 16 with a S3R in his car... (I will just find out where he lives and rip out his turbo over night and claim he is lying :ninja: :secret:

61 - 80 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.