Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a 05 srt4 with the head unit stock so I think everything else is stock, I was looking around the audio forum and was looking at what some people had but I was wondering what else there was out there. If you see this please reply last time someone posted here was 17 days ago

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Just got a 05 srt4 with the head unit stock so I think everything else is stock, I was looking around the audio forum and was looking at what some people had but I was wondering what else there was out there. If you see this please reply last time someone posted here was 17 days ago
Well, I have a Nakmichi head, Audio control processors, phoenix gold amps, crossovers and subs, Diamond audio separates and kicker 3.5" coax for the dash. oh and 8" pyle midbass for rears.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I have a Nakmichi head, Audio control processors, phoenix gold amps, crossovers and subs, Diamond audio separates and kicker 3.5" coax for the dash. oh and 8" pyle midbass for rears.

Okay that sounds nice I’m definitely going to look into that

·
Super Moderator
16,345 Posts
The forum isn't nearly as active as 10 or 15 years ago. Most of the old timers now pay attention to the "NEW" link on the main page, which immediately opens up any new threads/posts regardless of what section they are in. That's easy to do now with 5 to 15 posts per day.

Years ago with up to 500 posts a day? Not so easy to do :)

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The forum isn't nearly as active as 10 or 15 years ago. Most of the old timers now pay attention to the "NEW" link on the main page, which immediately opens up any new threads/posts regardless of what section they are in. That's easy to do now with 5 to 15 posts per day.

Welcome to the forum!
Yea that’s what I kept seeing in other parts of the forums, it’s sad to see to be honest but hopefully things change in the future, who knows maybe Dodge would release a new version of the neon and they could also use this forum only one could wish though

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Welcome to the forum!
Thanks for the welcome by the way it’s nice to see people welcoming the new youngins pullin up lol

·
Registered
1,325 Posts

Its an older build but here are some pics from 2013. Its time for a refresh. Id love a set of L7's...I think ill keep the components, but I may color match them to the body and re-do the artwork.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
im an og.. an honestly ... i have a stock head unit with the kicker (removed) and a adapter to that connects an ipod as the 6 play cd unit, 1/1 welcome to the jungle
the radio is never on..
e85 in the tank. wife not in the neon.. dump is open.. bouncing of the the 7200 rev limiter..
270k..
investigating hearing aids ..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im an og.. an honestly ... i have a stock head unit with the kicker (removed) and a adapter to that connects an ipod as the 6 play cd unit, 1/1 welcome to the jungle
the radio is never on..
e85 in the tank. wife not in the neon.. dump is open.. bouncing of the the 7200 rev limiter..
270k..
investigating hearing aids ..
Haha lol thanks for the reply and yea I would see why audio wouldn’t be a problem for you and it probably would be the same for me but I just can’t live without music but damn 270k miles and I’m guessing it’s still running strong? Your giving me hope man 😎👍

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its an older build but here are some pics from 2013. Its time for a refresh. Id love a set of L7's...I think ill keep the components, but I may color match them to the body and re-do the artwork.
Hollyyyyyyy damn bro that looks freaking killer how long you think it took you to set all that up ?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Hollyyyyyyy damn bro that looks freaking killer how long you think it took you to set all that up ?
2 weeks, but i screwed up the rear fill a couple times. went from sealed 6x9 to 8" freeair midbass. I need better response in the 150-400hz range. im +6 on the eq through that span already. those 6.5s need more space, they are at .5 per side. So i think im going to flip those, since 5.25 can function nicely in a .5 at 800hz.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
2 weeks, but i screwed up the rear fill a couple times. went from sealed 6x9 to 8" freeair midbass. I need better response in the 150-400hz range. im +6 on the eq through that span already. those 6.5s need more space, they are at .5 per side. So i think im going to flip those, since 5.25 can function nicely in a .5 at 800hz.

Dang bro when I work on my audio setup is it cool if I ask you for advice?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have the factory Kicker system and playing some Earth Wind and Fire, Kool and The Gang, or Sir Mix A Lot on CD sounds gr8 while cruising. However if I am next to a potential race or see a car I want to hear the stereo goes off and the windows go down!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts