Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just out of curiosity... does the inside diameter of the tubing running to the wga affect its ability to act properly...ie, hold boost better, more prone to spike, etc..thanks for all your comments...as of right now the inside diameter of my tubing is 1/8"...would it be better to upsize to 1/4" ???

Also just installed a greddy type s...how do you know if it is tuned properly, suggestions/tips are welcome

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
turbosmitty said:
Just out of curiosity... does the inside diameter of the tubing running to the wga affect its ability to act properly...ie, hold boost better, more prone to spike, etc..thanks for all your comments...as of right now the inside diameter of my tubing is 1/8"...would it be better to upsize to 1/4" ???

Also just installed a greddy type s...how do you know if it is tuned properly, suggestions/tips are welcome
what do u mean if it is tuned properly. You simply tune it to ur liking. Tighten it if you dont want it to blow off as much (have to give it more boost), or loosen it if you want it to go off more.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nd4Spd said:
what do u mean if it is tuned properly. You simply tune it to ur liking. Tighten it if you dont want it to blow off as much (have to give it more boost), or loosen it if you want it to go off more.
So loosening the allen head screw makes it blow off louder when your not in full boost?

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
turbosmitty said:
So loosening the allen head screw makes it blow off louder when your not in full boost?
yes, makes it so u dont have to boost as high and dont have to push the pedal as hard or fast to make it blow off. just play with it... that is the best thing u can do.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nd4Spd said:
yes, makes it so u dont have to boost as high and dont have to push the pedal as hard or fast to make it blow off. just play with it... that is the best thing u can do.
sounds good to me....thanks for the info. I want to do it now, but its 2am and I don't want to wake the neigbors up, it can get pretty loud!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can anyone answer the question to what inside size diameter hose works the best with the wga? I've done a search already and could not find what I'm looking for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts