Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK installed agp wga today and at 1st try the flapper arm was pretty far towards the passenger and i wasnt even boosting past 1... so then i moved the flapper arm almost all the way towards the driver side and was hitting way too much boost... so how do i know where to adjust it?

·
SRTFORUM Moderator
23,153 Posts
You got a boost controller as well? if not, you should get one with the WGA. You set the WGA to a certain amount, then use the boost controller to "up" the boost. That's what i was told. Correct me if i'm wrong.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont have boost controller... i need to know where the rod arm and the nut should be...advice on how far to adjust the rod end ...how far the flapper arm should be pulled to the drivers side...where the adjustment nut should be etc...

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
5,535 Posts
i had mine set about a 1/2 inch from the drivers side.. it will take you along time to tune the wga but well worth it... at about 1/2 you should be spiking around 15 or 16 if you want more keep tightening it... i adjust mine about a week ago and now i am boosting 19 and falling to 16

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
if you have the new style (billet), adjust it so it just barely takes out the slack (no play) on the rod. that should give you 12-13 psi alone IF you use the blue or green line as vacuum source.... if you are still using the black (stock) the ecu will spike it 20+ psi :eek: (at least it was like that on mine) so re-route the vacuum line before you blow your motor ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.