Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Kinetic WGA. Can anybody hook me up with some installation help? I need to know the pre-laod i guess its called, on the arm. Also, I heard somone say something about running the vacuum line directly to the turb, can someone explain that? About the pressure pipes, do I replace the line running underneath the engine to the hot side pipe? I now these questions might be kind of stupid but I would like to know. Thanks

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Don't worry about how many threads are showing on the WGA, just install it first, and see where your boost is. As for the vacuum line configuration, follow the green line from the solenoid, take it off the back of the turbo, and remove it completely from the solenoid as well. Do the same thing to the black line that is/was connected to your stock WGA. Run new vacuum line directly from the WGA to the turbo where the green line was connected. I use the Kinetic WGA and that is how I have my car set up. Here are AGP's directions on how to install, and also pictures of how the vacuum line will look.

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165444

1 - 5 of 5 Posts