Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a red srt. i just got a set of maxxfab stickers in Black and i cant decided were to put them. there not going on the windows. i wanna put them on the red somwere but dont know were looks good, any advide or pics with them so i can decide?

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
On my old neon I had stickers going down the door, they looked good. I think if I would go with stickers I would go along the bottom of the door where the molding is so that they are straight and less noticeable.

·
Registered
437 Posts
2004HKSSRT4 said:
i have a red srt. i just got a set of maxxfab stickers in Black and i cant decided were to put them. there not going on the windows. i wanna put them on the red somwere but dont know were looks good, any advide or pics with them so i can decide?
any where is good because it is your car! :clap: i get shit from other srt people about my stickers but you know what fuck em. i pay for my car and i do whatever i want to my car! its your car enjoy it ! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
jaymzx said:
On your toolbox...fridge...dog...

not on your car.

what about the 10 hp per sticker you get?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
815 Posts
Lucille said:
stickers are for ricers....

Sometimes the car has to look good with them thats the way i look at it.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
the parts are for your car...the stickers are for your toolbox. BUY a real one if needed :lol:

·
Registered
815 Posts
Lucille said:
stickers are rice.....and red cars are bad taste... :hi:

HM........ I will agree with you then your stressing the fact that you have a red car ,have stickers,and have bad taste you got a Boyfriend?:lol:

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sillz10 said:
people with red cars have bad taste.

fact
i guess when i picked out what car to buy i had bad tast too huh?

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SRT_Maniac said:
and people with the red cars have the largest penises

fact
well thats tru for me for sure

1 - 20 of 26 Posts