Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went to the track tonight I dont get to run the srt much but have been waiting to and man am i happy what a great night

here are my mods then i will list times stock turbo no nitrous
stage2 with toys. AGPwg on green line 21 lbs of boost falling to 16, stock exhaust with tail section removed. Rex home made upper inserts, AEM CAI short ram. map clamp tuned by me. And M&H sliks 23x7.5-15 on 15x6.5 mb motoring wheels

Now ....for the new PB for me

[email protected]
[email protected]

this is very impressive to me other then the spare removed and the tail section my car comes in at 3205 with me in it and is 100 lb heavy then dasmopars car my car has the sun roof and kicker option

earlyer in the year i got my car dynoed and ran some times it came out to 275hp and my times where = to a car with 275 hp at the wheels

to run the times and mph i ran tonight my car neesd to be makeing atlest 320-325 wheel hp to trap and et what it did

This was a great night i would like to thank dasmopar for coming and helping watch from the outside and tell me what i could do to improve

my last time at teh track was [email protected] only chages where took the tail section off and tuned the clamp a little about .3 leaner so its [email protected] to [email protected]

:) what a night

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Awsome work Vector. You've moved way up the fastest times list I'm sure. Gotta be getting close to fastest stock turbo, and no NO2. 12.5 is flying for the mods you have!!

Again awsome job on driving too!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Grats man =) one hell of a time for such little money.

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Some tuning!!! congrats Vector!!!

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Man we need some better tracks out here in socal. Prep would be nice atleast and tracks that don't get hit with head winds. Give us a nice downhill track with a tailwind and 500 gallons of VHT all on the surface and I might be ablt to hit a 12.

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DaZone said:
Some tuning!!! congrats Vector!!!
i take alot of pride in tuning my own stuff :) never know someday if i have enough money i might do it for a living

dasmopar was with me and if it impressed him then the car was doing something because he is fast

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mldvenm said:
Man we need some better tracks out here in socal. Prep would be nice atleast and tracks that don't get hit with head winds. Give us a nice downhill track with a tailwind and 500 gallons of VHT all on the surface and I might be ablt to hit a 12.

this track i ran at is hit more miss and is the slower of the 2 tracks in the area

Norwalk home and head of teh IHRA is by far a better and faster track

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
robino said:
i see, you got rid of the S2 WGA and got a diff. one...obviously holding more boost.

what do you think it'll run on street tires? How much do the slicks help, have you tried it?
umm i ran it on street tires when i was running 12.8s 12.9s the best i could do was [email protected] the wheel hop is so bad the car feels like its coming apart and is going to break so i have to lift or short shift first and second

it may go faster now on street tires but only because it would pull better down hte track

when i say street tires i am saying stock 04 tires

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
i can verify his times, i have the other half of the slip here :)
good to meet you guys
i think we did a decent showing and held our won, you a little better than me though, i lost to the geo tracker twice :(

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
325 FWHP? So that will make you the fastest SRT-4 on stock turbo without nitrous I would say. Ray from IPP only pushed out 295 whp with the stock turbo. Good Job on beating that number.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
srt4turbo04 said:
325 FWHP? So that will make you the fastest SRT-4 on stock turbo without nitrous I would say. Ray from IPP only pushed out 295 whp with the stock turbo. Good Job on beating that number.
I'd say it makes him the highest hp stock turbo no n02. Dyno queen. I'm like .008 faster then my boy Vector still. He could have beat me I'm sure but he gave up once he went 12.5. He is well over what he thought was possiable out of the stock turbo by the way. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.