Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to teh track today hoping to beat my old time but to no avail :( First off all I was having some boost problems as im hitting less boost then i was last time at teh track, these are my major mods

3"DP mated to my borla
AGP WGA set to 15.5psi @redline in 4th gear with a 17psi spike
M&H 22 tall tire (small I know)

Well thats it for performance mods


FIrst pass was like this (missshifted 3rd)

1.94
5.473
8.45
78.76
11.12
13.3
105mph


Second pass was a tad better,but still am having problems hooking up on these small tires.

1.98
5.501
8.435
83.18
11.006
13.15
105mph


3rd pass

1.9
5.418
8.37
82.67
10.94
13.1
105mph

4th pass

1.93
5.49
8.43
84.51
10.9
13.13
107.28 (reset my timing with my ignition)

I just could not hit the 12s today and it was fustrating as hell, I thin my problem was not heating up the tires enough :( Not bad for just exhaust and AGP wga :) Like i said, boost was 15.5psi @ 5500rpm with a 17psi spike :tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
299 Posts
i fail to see why your disappointed with those times lol.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
you need to work on your reaction times from what i can see and the 60 foot should improve with it. I know there will be alot of people who'll argue to death about what i just said but only you can prove me wrong. With that said please keep your negative comments and flames to yourself, this reply is directed at the original poster.

Turbo, how are you staging and what is your launching technique?

83 mph and 8.3-8.4 in the 8th is good for a high 12 but it seems you loose a lil steam up top and the launch is killin a bit of your ET
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
he didn't even post his reaction times and even if he did they have nothing to do w/ his 60ft times. You definanetly still have a coupla tenths hung up in the 60. On slicks you should definanetly be able to pull 8.2's in the 1/8. If ya can get that down you'll be back down in the 12's no problem
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Biohazrd35 said:
he didn't even post his reaction times and even if he did they have nothing to do w/ his 60ft times. You definanetly still have a coupla tenths hung up in the 60. On slicks you should definanetly be able to pull 8.2's in the 1/8. If ya can get that down you'll be back down in the 12's no problem


I was on slicks, my MH's but they are a small tire 22 tall tire. I gotta find my lost boost as before i was spiking to 19psi and that would help me in the midrange pull.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NeonDan said:
you need to work on your reaction times from what i can see and the 60 foot should improve with it.


Reaction times have nothing to do with your ET



. I know there will be alot of people who'll argue to death about what i just said but only you can prove me wrong. With that said please keep your negative comments and flames to yourself, this reply is directed at the original poster.

Turbo, how are you staging and what is your launching technique?

Im staging normal, not too deep and i lauching the car at 4500rpm with a little clutch slip.

83 mph and 8.3-8.4 in the 8th is good for a high 12 but it seems you loose a lil steam up top and the launch is killin a bit of your ET

I dont see how, im gaining over 23mph up top which is not too bad considering the stock turbo runs out of breath quickly. I'm shifting at 5600rpm cause my peak power is at 5400rpm. Thanks for the posts guys :), keep them coming as i enjoy other ppls replys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
411 Posts
it was still cool to see you run yesterday turbo..i know you were disappointed with the times..but shit man..i nearly died when i saw the 107 mph trap speed..lol..where the hell did that come from? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
buffbaker said:
it was still cool to see you run yesterday turbo..i know you were disappointed with the times..but shit man..i nearly died when i saw the 107 mph trap speed..lol..where the hell did that come from? :)

not sure bud, to tell you the truth i reseted my timing right at the burn out box and did my pass and I THINK that got me my mph lol. Judging by my traps im making pretty good power with just my WGA and exhaust and some tricks up my sleave :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
411 Posts
Turbolag87 said:
not sure bud, to tell you the truth i reseted my timing right at the burn out box and did my pass and I THINK that got me my mph lol. Judging by my traps im making pretty good power with just my WGA and exhaust and some tricks up my sleave :lol:
just wait..lol...ill be making those times soon enough :eveilgrin
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top