Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"well guys, have no fear- I was NOT racing this douchebag. I simply acclerated- as per my norm- to get up to speed after a car turned off the road- if some of you are familiar with Mill St in Worcester- there are multiple turn offs. I maybe hit 50- which is fast for the road, but I do that often- I know, but let's just save that.

next thing I know, and I knew he was behind me, he actually was following me, a yellow streak goes by, coming pretty friggen close to the car in the opposite lane and I, since there wasn't a lot of room, thankfully I knew what he was up to.

driving like that- he won't have the car for too long- one way or another, I scrape asses like that off the street all the time."

Let me just say

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Good job on your ricer flyby though

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I hate to say it Davenow but we have as many buttmunches driving Rexs. Just let it be man. Before a cussing war breaks out about who does more crap.

:idea:

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
FACT:

18-20 year old kids own WRX (alot of them do)/

FACT # 2:

Even more 18-20 year old kids will own the SRT-4.

FACT #3:
Expect to see alot of wrecked SRT-4 this coming year.

FACT #4

KIds will always dricve crazy and jerperdize (sp) your safty.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
yeah ok guy ..
too bad my gf was in the car and two people watched the whole thing.. dont want to get in another pissing contest ... i dont do ricer fly bys sorry ... and you were not doing 50 nice try , try around 80mph , ive already told ur bouddies from the subbie boards , i'll race you at a track feel free , anytime and i'll make sure i get video next time , so when your ass is owned , you dont try to twist shit like you wernt racing ..
maybe just maybe its sooo far fetched that a neon , could possiblly be a bit quicker then your rex.. my ass your where accelerating into traffic .. we were doing 40 for a 1/4 mile before you punched it ... my speedo hit 80mph when i caught up.. and you were still on the gas when i was passing you .. twist how you want guy .. facts are facts :lol:
sore sore loser

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
FACT:

18-20 year old kids own WRX (alot of them do)/

FACT # 2:

Even more 18-20 year old kids will own the SRT-4.

FACT #3:
Expect to see alot of wrecked SRT-4 this coming year.

FACT #4

KIds will always dricve crazy and jerperdize (sp) your safty.
Percentage wise I actually expect to see less SRT's wrecked than WRX's. There's a lot of WRX owning ass hats who are way too confident in their driving abilities. Add in the fact that they think they can do anything and the AWD will save their asses and well, you have a lot of wrecked WRX's on your hands. It was just ridiculous for a while in that first winter after they came out, there was literally 4 or 5 people a week posting on NASIOC about how they wadded up their car. I do believe there will be more kids driving SRT's but I also believe the SRT maybe a bit easier to drive.

-faast

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
anyways ,
davenow to save a bunch of bullshit .. and fights we are going to start.. you plan on being at a drag way this spring anytime ??
maybe we can make nice nice .. and have an actual clocked quarter .. make a video .. and everone will be happy .. and we wont have to throw shit , like children ...put this issue to bed for good, and nobody can say i wasnt racing or i wasnt paying attention etc..
is that kewl or am i still to much of a douchebag ??
:D

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Slow5OH said:
Percentage wise I actually expect to see less SRT's wrecked than WRX's. There's a lot of WRX owning ass hats who are way too confident in their driving abilities. Add in the fact that they think they can do anything and the AWD will save their asses and well, you have a lot of wrecked WRX's on your hands. It was just ridiculous for a while in that first winter after they came out, there was literally 4 or 5 people a week posting on NASIOC about how they wadded up their car. I do believe there will be more kids driving SRT's but I also believe the SRT maybe a bit easier to drive.

-faast
I completely agree with this statement. People think that since they have AWD, they have NO traction worries. A Subie salesman in our area put his demo (2002 WRX) around a tree. He was going way to fast for the curve he was driving.

·
Registered
60 Posts
thispainisours said:
yeah ok guy ..
too bad my gf was in the car and two people watched the whole thing.. dont want to get in another pissing contest ... i dont do ricer fly bys sorry ... and you were not doing 50 nice try , try around 80mph , ive already told ur bouddies from the subbie boards , i'll race you at a track feel free , anytime and i'll make sure i get video next time , so when your ass is owned , you dont try to twist shit like you wernt racing ..
maybe just maybe its sooo far fetched that a neon , could possiblly be a bit quicker then your rex.. my ass your where accelerating into traffic .. we were doing 40 for a 1/4 mile before you punched it ... my speedo hit 80mph when i caught up.. and you were still on the gas when i was passing you .. twist how you want guy .. facts are facts :lol:
sore sore loser
Davenow is not the owner of the silver wrx you "raced" The owner is an EMT, I REALLY don't think he was racing you...

·
Registered
74 Posts
thispainisours-do you live in MA? I didn't think that the SRT-4's were out yet. Anyways good kill.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
drizze99 said:
Slow5OH said:

-faast
I completely agree with this statement. People think that since they have AWD, they have NO traction worries. A Subie salesman in our area put his demo (2002 WRX) around a tree. He was going way to fast for the curve he was driving.
Damn, that's the first time we've agreed on something since January. Why'd you have to go and mess up a good thing? :lol:

-faast

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
eXtremeSRT said:
thispainisours said:
yeah ok guy ..
sore sore loser
Davenow is not the owner of the silver wrx you "raced" The owner is an EMT, I REALLY don't think he was racing you...

why did he say .. i was not racing this douchbag??
if it wasnt him ??

anyways , talk all the smack he wants .. he tried to give me a run and i took him top end... 50mph my ass.. we were doing 40 when we were rolling ... if he wants to race at a drag strip ive already called him , out.. ill make a video and we all can watch how he i do ricer fly bys :roll:

·
Registered
60 Posts
:roll: Whether you beat him or not on a dragstrip has nothing to do with this. It's going to be a close race. That doesn't change that you were trying to pass off your ricerby as a win. The guy is very anti-street racing, it's his job to clean street racers up after they smear themselves all over the concrete.

why did he say .. i was not racing this douchbag??
So we're supposed to believe you because you say he was?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
ILUVPower said:
thispainisours-do you live in MA? I didn't think that the SRT-4's were out yet. Anyways good kill.
well appearantlly it wasnt a kill but thanks..
yes the srt's are out in new england .. only a few dealers tho..
but i bought mine back in feb.. in florida ..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
10 Participants
thispainisours
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing