Dodge SRT Forum banner

121 - 137 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
dasmopar said:
get the f__k out of here!!! Do you really? Can you post it up on the internet? Can you mail it to me? Something!! Man that is awsome.

As for the BC problems. I was going to try and help you out with it untill it was pointed out to me that it was a EBC and I have no clue on those.
ya man, ill work on gettin it today.

·
Registered
611 Posts
The nitrous fill station was running a little low when the bottles were filled before the Norwalk trip. Nitrous pressure was suspect due to the 10.5:1 showing on the wideband top end. Another sorry performance from Dasmopar netted a measly [email protected] :rofl: Another trip for the last test and tune of the year on I believe October 21st will be had with full bottles and we will see what it can do.

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
bpointer said:
The nitrous fill station was running a little low when the bottles were filled before the Norwalk trip. Nitrous pressure was suspect due to the 10.5:1 showing on the wideband top end. Another sorry performance from Dasmopar netted a measly [email protected] :rofl: Another trip for the last test and tune of the year on I believe October 21st will be had with full bottles and we will see what it can do.
i will come to film again but im not leaving early from work just to get there to wait in line again lol. it was a good time but it could have been better. i am going to start doing my anti-rain dance now and hopefully it will hold off until after the last test-n-tune.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
^ Are you going to dig up..all old threads, and bump them this month?
All boost No juice is more awesome!

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
This might be a fun record to shoot for next... What was his mod list at this time? this was stock turbo, right? Stock head and block? any port work?

·
Registered
943 Posts
This might be a fun record to shoot for next... What was his mod list at this time? this was stock turbo, right? Stock head and block? any port work?
Stay focused man:lol:.

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
Haha man.. I need a better job.

121 - 137 of 137 Posts