Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went back to Milan Dragway tonight after work. Bolted on the slicks again and made a pass and got a swift kick in the butt out the gate.

The pass.
60ft------1.718
330ft-----4.780
1/[email protected]
1000'-----9.474
1/[email protected]

The car hooked pretty well. The air was ok, and the track prep was pretty good. This is done on a 120 shot direct port NOS kit. 24.5 x 8.5 x 15 M&H slicks. I think this is about all the car has in it at this power level. When I got to Norwalk I will turn up the wick some more.

The best part was the guy at the timing shack says "hey man you are to fast" I say How much to fast? Hands me the slip and my jaw dropped. Pulled forward and the tech guy waves me down and shakes my hand then starts telling me all the crap I need to have before i can run again. So one run was all I got and it was worth the 45 min drive and changing the slicks. Tom6433 went with me and was mad, he wanted to see atleast 2 runs. All well.

Turn off babble now.

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
5,535 Posts
wow i can not wait to get my spray tuned out on my big turbo.... surely to god if you are that close to braking into the 10s... someone somewhere has already done it.... we just dont know about it.... what horsepower range do you feel you are at on the bottle.... you have beat my 1/8th mile time by 3 tenths... i believe that puts you the fastest 1/8th mile time in the database

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
d_fl8ted1 said:
wow i can not wait to get my spray tuned out on my big turbo.... surely to god if you are that close to braking into the 10s... someone somewhere has already done it.... we just dont know about it.... what horsepower range do you feel you are at on the bottle.... you have beat my 1/8th mile time by 3 tenths... i believe that puts you the fastest 1/8th mile time in the database
Fastest times list

Data base^^^ I think the car is at around 430 to the wheels now on the bottle.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
05REDACR said:
11psi did the trick right lon????? you have found a use for me to check your air pressure :jester:
Mad props to 05redacr. I was sitting in the staging lanes gettting ready to go and thought Oh crap i never checked the PSi in the slicks. Handed Nick the tire gauge and asked him to make sure there was like 12psi in them. He said they both had 11 in them. I said close enough i guess and went to run. lol. Might be something to the 11psi.

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
5,535 Posts
dasmopar said:
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2508021#post2508021

Data base^^^ I think the car is at around 430 to the wheels now on the bottle.

so with good driving and around the 500 horse power mark... dont you think a 10 second run is very possible.... man i wish i lived closer to you and or vector.... you both know your shit... by the way i just emailed you on a port job for me......

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
d_fl8ted1 said:
so with good driving and around the 500 horse power mark... dont you think a 10 second run is very possible.... man i wish i lived closer to you and or vector.... you both know your shit... by the way i just emailed you on a port job for me......
Email or pm'd me? PM's work alot better for me. I can't keep up with all the emails and I hardly ever check it.

I think 50 more whp would get me close to a 10sec run. We will try it soon enough.

·
Registered
622 Posts
i always love your big smokey burnouts....so i waited to see you get it in the water box got some smoke but you started heading towards the timeing tower... but again it all for me for giving it the final check over with the air pressure.. :jester: nice run its even better to see in in person.

Damn me for not bringing the camera up

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
It cracks me up all to hell that the bastards at Milan are such dicks about it. I mean even at National Trails, a NHRA track, they didn't give to shits about a 11.1 pass with no cage. Only 50 more you think? Someone have a dolly that I can use to take to Norwalk? How about the first 10 second run on the forums.. and on a stocker too boot... but 11.3... man I bet a lot of big turbo nut huggers are sitting there wondering what they did wrong.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jdp said:
It cracks me up all to hell that the bastards at Milan are such dicks about it. I mean even at National Trails, a NHRA track, they didn't give to shits about a 11.1 pass with no cage. Only 50 more you think? Someone have a dolly that I can use to take to Norwalk? How about the first 10 second run on the forums.. and on a stocker too boot... but 11.3... man I bet a lot of big turbo nut huggers are sitting there wondering what they did wrong.
You said nut huggers. LOL

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Most current dyno sheet for my car. It is leaned out some now though. The lower numbers are the power it took to go 12.0 on the stock turbo no NOS

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
reed32 said:
das when do you start spraying? 3rd or 4th? good shit man, oh time to change the sig.
I'm only spraying in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. Gotta get it moving you know.

·
Registered
11,924 Posts
hey... isn't your sig wrong now? :D

1 - 20 of 137 Posts