Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happened last night. Coming around a corner I hit a dip and it caused the car to go sideways, which then made the front end go in the dirt causing me to slide sideways until I hit a tree stump, spun 3 times and hit a boulder. Front left wheel is missing the lip and 2 spokes, left rear wheel is bent out like 5 inches, I have a dent about 2 feet big on the left rear door, the window shattered, there was transmission fluid and oil all over the ground, holes in every part of the bumper and random pieces of car laying around. Everyone was ok but the car is definatly not. I will see if I can get pictures today and post them up. R.I.P. 2004 Electric Blue Neon SRT-4.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
falling like flies.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
doesnt really sound totaled with the damage you say, need pics.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
wow man, sorry about the loss...mine got owned by a stopsign...but thats ok, my dads getting a fat settlement check so my srt will be back!

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), SRT of the Month
7,512 Posts
goddamn these cars are going to be gone fucking quick. i think i might stop driving mine so i can have my grandkids sell it on barret jackon auto auction in 100yrs. they'd probabley get like $15 for it though. damn neon.

that sucks though man you just broke 300whp also. sorry to hear it man.

nigel

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well heres the pics of the car on the truck.
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
very well could be totalled. That's significant damage to the left rear frame rail area which is what's causing your wheel to be out.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Damn dude that sux. hopefully u can get another

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will be selling everything I can get off the car, so be looking for a post of lots of stuff for sale in the future.

·
Banned
40,227 Posts
krisco65 said:
I will be selling everything I can get off the car, so be looking for a post of lots of stuff for sale in the future.
Sorry to hear about your misfortune Kris. We you another victim of Gungywamp Road?

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Kris; HOLY-SHIT!.......good thing no one got hurt, im SOO sorry for you loss, that car was sweet!......what rd./rt. did it happen on?________5TOEZ________

1 - 20 of 31 Posts