Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It ends up I won't be able to afford the insurance being 19 and everything.. :\ I ended up buying a '92 Dodge Daytona IROC R/T (0-60 6 secs). I can afford it and still have plenty left over for performance modifications... I've been having tons of people asking me what kind of car it is. I guess there aren't very many on the road.

Have fun with your srt-4's :\

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Hey thats still a nice ride man!

Sorry no SRT for j00 :!: :p :wink:

·
Registered
726 Posts
wykd said:
It ends up I won't be able to afford the insurance being 19 and everything.. :\ I ended up buying a '92 Dodge Daytona IROC R/T (0-60 6 secs). I can afford it and still have plenty left over for performance modifications... I've been having tons of people asking me what kind of car it is. I guess there aren't very many on the road.

Have fun with your srt-4's :\
Kudos for staying in the Mopar family. Enjoy your new ride man! I hope it brings you years of enjoyment :)

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
yea, you picked a nice car to sub in. With the money saved, get some mods. that daytona will be very quick with some cash into it

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Head on over to turbododge.com. Great Site, Good folks. It's the alter ego to this place. Or vise versa :) Wealth of knowledge.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just some FYI for your on the R/T motors. I had a 91 Spirit R/T, K&N drop in, fresh plugs and wires, 3" cat back with Dynomax Race Magnum. Dynoed 217hp to the wheels. Ran [email protected] with a leaking BOV, [email protected] in 95 degree heat with the AC on during staging lanes and even the run, never made it back to the track with the BOV replaced but it was capped during the dyno session.

·
Registered
113 Posts
thehemi said:
You had your A/C running on the track?
You get your ass booted around here for
doing that (dripping water on the track).
I am sure he was using it in the waiting lanes and then forgot to turn it off when he went to stage. At least I hope so..

OT- pet peeve- I hate it when people do 1/4 mile runs with their friends in the car. I’m like WTF are you doing? You might as well fill up your laundry in the back and get some groceries before you hit track just in case you get hungry or need a change of clothes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
9 Participants
abaddsm
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing