Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, the first post on the new regional board!! Yea me...lol! Maybe we can start to get some regional meets and track days together? I'd love to meet other SRT-4 owners/enthusiasts...anyone?

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
you should have been at turboXS today. :p

·
Super Moderator
Black ‘21 Mach 1 Mustang Tremec 6-Speed/Recaros
6,326 Posts
Party crasher :bday: \:D/ :silly:

I'm originally from NY, plus I just moved back from NY last September so I can come over & play right?

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Hi All,

Darn it!!!!!!! Coulda had two yellows and two silvers :(
Anyhow, who's been autocrossing, ran into a WRX owner who said he'd seen one and it turned in some good times. Also, had my brother-in-law say he saw a SRT-4 at MIR a coupe of weeks ago do something like a 15.5. Anyone?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Allentown Pa here... Welcome

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lifeisdeath said:
you should have been at turboXS today. :p
I wish I knew about it in time man! Bah, I had to work Saturday anyway. You all missed a good time at Mason-Dixon in Hagarstown today!!! Mopars as far as the eye could see 8)

·
Registered
524 Posts
Hey guys!

:( Sorry I missed the TurboXS meet. I hope to be one of the elite owners soon. So far, the only SRT I've seen in person was at the Wash. Auto Show. Whenever you guys meet up again, I'm there. 8)

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
drizze99 said:
GLHS837 said:
Also, had my brother-in-law say he saw a SRT-4 at MIR a coupe of weeks ago do something like a 15.5. Anyone?
GLH, Do you really think someone is going to claim that time??
I should hope so, to get pointers if for nothing else. Nothing wrong with owning a bad time, as long as you are willing to learn. I hope to hell to at least get into the 14s when I go, but since I have never run a car down the strip before, my first time could very well be worse than that.

Also, he mentioned that it was a red car. Keep your eyes open folks, we have a wild SRT-4 running around, need to bring them into the collective :) If he was in St Marys, I would know, small county, I have spies everywhere :twisted:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.