Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SRTforums.com wishes to welcome TWM performance as our newest supporting vendor. It looks like they are coming on board with a special short shifter kit, and probably plan to do more items down the road (such as strut braces etc) -- Lets give them a warm welcome!

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Welcome aboard :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Thanks everyone, we look forward to working with you all. I'll post an update for you as soon as the shifter is released. It should be approkimately the middle of the month.

Thanks!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Tell us about your short shifter kit if you wouldn't mind.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'll post a full description/features/benefits as soon as the part comes out. I can tell you that it is a replacement shaft but we've als thrown in some goodies to create the most complete and most functional shifter available for the SRT-4. Update should come next week...

·
Registered
907 Posts
The suspense is killing me!!

Hey guys,

TWM are a great bunch! Very nice people indeed. I had the pleasure of meeting them a couple of times when they were designing their prototype STS on my eblue. Aside from waiting out in the cold the first time (back in march :) ) everything went smoothly. I'm anxiously waiting their final product. I can't stress enough how friendly these guys are!!!

They let me try their prototype out (but they took it out and replaced it with my stock :( when they were done testing )... Needless to say, even without booger bushins (which I will be installing), it felt A LOT more precise and smoother..

With their STS package, their weighted adjustable shift knob, and booger bushings, I'm very confident that this combination will be very hard to contend with. Although I must say myself that I havn't tried the Mopar STS, nor Perrin... So I can't really compare (although the "extra goodies" does make quite a difference).

Keep up the quality work TWM, and I had a blast chilling with you guys!

Ol' Dirty SRT.

EDIT:

Sorry guys, I had to edit out a few details. I just realized that TWM didn't give any details on their product... So I don't wanna let the cat out of the bag before they do! :)

·
Registered
526 Posts
I have the mopar sts right now and feel it needs some improvement i look forward to hearing about your new short shifter for our car. I'm sure if i like it ill buy it in a heart beat.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts