Dodge SRT Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
BlackenedSRT-4 said:
Do you guys support the contingency program or something along that lines?

Hello BlackenedSRT-4,

We currently do not support the contingency program because we are not affiliated with one particular racing association. Instead we sell our slicks to all of the individual racers in each racing associations at a discounted price below list. That is how we support the individual racer at this time. If you have any other questions feel free to email anytime. You can find all of our prices online at www.mandhtires.com. Have a great day.

John @ M&H

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Welcome John

I am glad to see you guys are now a supporting vendor.

I bought my 6x26x15 from you guys about 3 months ago and was very pleased with your service. BTW...I was the one (girl) who told you about my 7.5x23x15 having a blow out during one of my runs.

Anyway, glad to see you have come aboard. :clap:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
boostaholic said:
Welcome John

I am glad to see you guys are now a supporting vendor.

I bought my 6x26x15 from you guys about 3 months ago and was very pleased with your service. BTW...I was the one (girl) who told you about my 7.5x23x15 having a blow out during one of my runs.

Anyway, glad to see you have come aboard. :clap:
Hi Michelle, :hi: THANK YOU for the kind words so how are the M&H 6/26-15 and what is your 60ft on the Slicks.

John @ M&H

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
SlicksMH said:
Hi Michelle, :hi: THANK YOU for the kind words so how are the M&H 6/26-15 and what is your 60ft on the Slicks.

John @ M&H
I haven't had much practice on these size slicks yet, and so my best 60 so far has been a 1.883, which I can definitely say will improve as I get more used to these slicks and they get more worn in.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
boostaholic said:
I haven't had much practice on these size slicks yet, and so my best 60 so far has been a 1.883, which I can definitely say will improve as I get more used to these slicks and they get more worn in.
That's cool Michelle, well keep me updated on how you do o.k. GOOD LUCK and keep it to the floor.

John @ M&H

·
Registered
132 Posts
A big thanks goes to John @m&h. I ordered my slicks on wednesday and i got them the following tuesday(four business days). They came before my rims, which i ordered a week beofre my tires. Quality is excellent and he will deffinately have my return business. If anyone is looking for slicks, john is your man. Can't wait to get to the track!!!!!

thanks
thomas

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
street-sleeper said:
A big thanks goes to John @m&h. I ordered my slicks on wednesday and i got them the following tuesday(four business days). They came before my rims, which i ordered a week beofre my tires. Quality i excellent and he will deffinately have my return business. If anyone is looking for slicks, john is your man. Can't wait to get to the track!!!!!

thanks
thomas
THANK YOU THANK YOU Thomas for the kind words. :thumbsup:

John
M&H

www.mandhtires.com

21 - 31 of 31 Posts