Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Hey, cool, M&H is based here in Bakersfield I think.. Where are you at John?

Ralph

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
:clap: Yay, M&H!!! Damn good slicks, if you don't know! I was trying to get them over here, and the back woods circle track nut hugging fools never even heard of them. Sucks living in Redneckville. They need to get out more... :flame:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
guhfluh said:
:clap: Yay, M&H!!! Damn good slicks, if you don't know! I was trying to get them over here, and the back woods circle track nut hugging fools never even heard of them. Sucks living in Redneckville. They need to get out more... :flame:
Hi guhfluh; Well let me know, I am here now and you have any ? on my M&H Slicks feel free to ask.

John @ M&H :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
how much for a set of 24.5x8x15 slicks?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Will you guys (M&H) be at fomoso raceway again this coming June? and diddo on what kadishack said "how much for a set of 24.5x8x15 slicks?" plus u have any lightwieght racing rims applicable to our SRT?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
24.5x8x15 slicks

kadishack63 said:
how much for a set of 24.5x8x15 slicks?
Hi Kadishack63 The 8.5/24.5-15 are $ 142.88 a tire ($285.76 a set) and that size has been back order @ the factory for about a month, now they should land in my warehouse next week if you need a pair you need to go to my web site mandhtires.com and order. I have 7-racers a head of you but this would be the best way to get a set.

GOOD LUCK and have a ( SAFE ) 2004 season RoostBoost.

John @ M&H

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
slicks for SRT4

soybuff said:
question: How much for a pair of slicks for our SRT4?
Yes, we sell slicks for the SRT4. The size you should be looking for is the 6.0/26.0-15.0. The price per tire is $135.36 or $270.72 a set. Also, you could possibly use our 8.5x24.5x15 which runs $142.88 a tire or $285.76 a set. You can see all of our tire sizes at www.mandhtires.com.

John @M&H

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
ET Streets

soybuff said:
Oh yeah, and do you have any ET Streets that will fit our car? (DOT)
Hello,

We do sell numerous sizes in the DOT and Cheater slicks. If you go to our web www.mandhtires.com you can find all of the specs and then you can decide which size best suits you. If you have any questions feel free to email [email protected] or call our business direct at 661-324-4773. Have a great day.

John @M&H

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Famoso Raceway

ReDeFyNe said:
Will you guys (M&H) be at fomoso raceway again this coming June? and diddo on what kadishack said "how much for a set of 24.5x8x15 slicks?" plus u have any lightwieght racing rims applicable to our SRT?
Hello ReDeFyNe,

Yes, we will have a booth out at Famoso Raceway. I look forward to seeing you out there. The 24.5x8.5x15 is 142.88 a tire. I'm sorry but we do not sell rims. If you have any other questions feel free to email [email protected] or call our business direct at 661-324-4773. Have a great day.

John @M&H

·
Registered
711 Posts
Hey guys,

I noticed on your website that the smallest cheater slick you had was 26/10.5-15LT. Anybody know if these will fit on our cars?

·
Registered
433 Posts
excuse my ignorance but will the 24.5x8.5x15 slick fit our car? if so I'm in on a pair!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
soybuff said:
Hey guys,

I noticed on your website that the smallest cheater slick you had was 26/10.5-15LT. Anybody know if these will fit on our cars?

Hello soybuff,

That particular tire will not fit your car. I'm in our tire warehouse right now if you would like to give me a call and we can discuss any tire questions you may have. My number is 661-324-4773 we are located in Bakersfield, Ca.

John @M&H

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
ReDeFyNe said:
excuse my ignorance but will the 24.5x8.5x15 slick fit our car? if so I'm in on a pair!
Hello ReDeFyNe,

Yes, that tire size typically fits your car. If you could please give me a call at the warehouse right now I can get all of your information regarding your rim size and tell you for sure that if it will fit or not. My number is 661-324-4773.

John @ M&H

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow, John... looks like everyone is keeping you busy with questions :)

I think it would be neat to offer a wheel and slick combo that everyone knows will fit... some lightweight drag wheel would be great, maybee a Bogart or Centerline wheel and M&H slick combination?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
ekool said:
Wow, John... looks like everyone is keeping you busy with questions :)

I think it would be neat to offer a wheel and slick combo that everyone knows will fit... some lightweight drag wheel would be great, maybee a Bogart or Centerline wheel and M&H slick combination?
Hello ekool,

Yes, staying busying today, LOL, but I love helping the racers. We have a client that we deal with that will supply us with rims if our clients need them. We are so busy selling slicks that it would be tough getting combos together with rims. Have a good day ekool. Look forward to talking to you in the future.

John M&H

1 - 20 of 31 Posts