Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
This is kind of off topic, but I'm trying to get my h22 in my accord around 500whp+. The block and head are fully built and I'm still deciding on a turbo, but would you be able to make a manifold that could handle it. It would probably only need to handle maybe 20-25psi. I've been looking at an SFP manifold, but if you can do it, I'd rather support someone from the forums.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
welcome man, I've seen your work before in some pics on different forums. Glad to have you as a vendor.

·
Banned
560 Posts
Cody does some awesome stuff! Props to cody.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
368 Posts
gotboost? said:
This is kind of off topic, but I'm trying to get my h22 in my accord around 500whp+. The block and head are fully built and I'm still deciding on a turbo, but would you be able to make a manifold that could handle it. It would probably only need to handle maybe 20-25psi. I've been looking at an SFP manifold, but if you can do it, I'd rather support someone from the forums.
Ive got several models: SideWinder(AC compatible w/some line moving), SST, and the Shorty.
Heres some pictures:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Tinker,

any word on the manifold for the 2.0? still haven't bought one yet....

k3v

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
del slo ....hmm.......I gotta check this out....this del slo was supposed to be the beater car.......but damn.......

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
HP has a manifold and turbo upgrade kit for around 2,400. It supposatly comes with it's own wastegate, surge valve, and solid lines to convert the water cooled rear bearing to a oil cooled. If you make somthing simular I would be very interested!:D

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Welcome aboard Tinker219 @ Lovefab! some nice pics of your work :D

21 - 33 of 33 Posts