Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Looks like you have some great products, I might need to buy some insulation before my whole car melts!

Had a small problem with the Big turbo:)

BEn

·
Registered
18,140 Posts
hmm

DebianDog said:
I would like to see Test car/Dyno with and without kit.

I volunteer to pay for the dyno and take it to the track, you send the kit ;)

We are already taking care of that.Things are not looking so good as of right now,I will keep everyone posted with dyno results...thats if we can even get it all together.A very nice kit i will say but i am skeptical to say the least with the performance gains
aaron

·
Registered
67 Posts
Cry02

Thanks for the welcome. I hope to be working with many of you soon and good luck this season.

I am always ready to help via e-mail and Phone:
[email protected]
or
1-800-264-9472

·
Registered
711 Posts
Does this kit work like nitrous? What if you run CO2 and NO2 at the same time? hehe

Any proven dyno numbers yet?

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
soybuff said:
Does this kit work like nitrous? What if you run CO2 and NO2 at the same time? hehe

Any proven dyno numbers yet?

No, N20, while not flamable, is an oxidizer.. meaning it basically allows you to burn more fuel and make more power.

C02 will actually extinguish a flame. Thats why its very important to make sure that no C02 enters your intake.

They both have similar cooling properties.

It would make no sense to have both a C02 sprayer and an N20 system. If you have an N20 kit, you can simply add a purge system that sprays onto your intercooler.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Intercooler sprayer.

I was at the track with a project SRT-4 equipped with our IC sprayer on a 90 degree day. I made 8 passes back to back using the IC sprayer on the return road and before staging. The car remained consistent pass after pass staying right on the baseline time slip. As soon as the bottle was empty my ET's jumper almost a half second do to heatsoak!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts