Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,135 Posts
re

welcome! you guys looking for a second test mule with a silver car? sorry, had to ask

·
Registered
664 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
198 Posts
That silver looks so good that it almost makes me wish I had chosen silver .... Almost.

Good job.

·
Banned
3,595 Posts
Welcome Guys... Cant wait to see more pics of your grills.!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi all, thanks for the warm welcomes.

My name is Matt Sparks, owner of customcargrills.com, and I'll be the person that you can talk to about anything on our site or anything you want to see on the site. I think SRTForums has a lot to offer and I hope to add a little extra from the line up of products I have.

Right now, I have three grill styles out for the SRT-4:

regular diamond mesh
hexagon mesh
XXL diamond mesh

The first two are a thinner material that will appeal to the appearance minded tuners. The XXL mesh will more closely resemble an OEM look and while it looks good, it will retain good air flow too. All the parts are run on a CNC plasma cutter from CAD's of the original grill for an OEM fit. In the near future, I'll have some XXL grills that are flattened. It will give off a more industrial look and should be a good appearance mod for all SRT-4's.

Feel free to shoot me an email anytime at [email protected] if you have any questions. All the grill materials can be sampled for free upon request.

Thanks, MATT

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Hey Matt and welcome aboard.. I hope to make a purchase really soon! just gotta do my graphics first ;) .. i havent seen your website yet.. will now ..

·
Registered
415 Posts
"XXL mesh grille kit w/top pieces" what do you mean top pieces? Are those for the nostril holes?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts