Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Oh shit! I love modacar, I used to get parts from them all the time for my Honda. Good looking out guys!!!
Modacar has awesome customer service and are fast as fuck on delivery. They always call you personally if there is a problem with an order.

·
Registered
761 Posts
welcome

looking on your site i saw a black intercooler for the srt-4 only $175 can you give me some more info on im very interested

·
Banned
9,915 Posts
looking on your site i saw a black intercooler for the srt-4 only $175 can you give me some more info on im very interested
its a direct fit (same size as stock) and only 2.5" thick. the differences over stock would be so minimal. and it isnt even direct fit, as in you would need to make custom charge pipes for it.

dont be cheap, and buy a real fmic.

·
Banned
63 Posts

I beleive you are looking at the mishimoto universal intercooler. This would need custom piping and like 91pumpking said it does not have much over the stock intercooler other than it being bar and plate. I would go with a direct fit intercooler to make installation easier and more cost effective.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts