Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
OTownSRT4 said:
ummmmm welcome, ya might want to add SRT4's to you aplication guide :rofl:
Why? Do they have an SRT-4 intake?

I see a Charger SRT-8 intake on their site.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello guys! Just wanted to thanks everyone for the warm welcome and let everyone know we are totally looking forward to working with all the SRT owners. We don't currently have an application for the SRT-4 but will be working on something here in the near future. Probably not under the DUB~air line but as a Racing Sports Akimoto hi-performance kit! Either way we are super excited to join this awesome community and totally look forward to working with everyone!

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
hey guys welcome aboard and yeah your probably gonna get a bit of flack at first for joing on and not having any product there have been many companys that did this and then ended up not having anything competative price/performance wise even after 6 months so many of the people are getting jaded about seeing new faces with nothing in there room to offer right away.

·
Registered
229 Posts
ummmmmmmm how much for the intake and when will it be added to the forums and lets see some dydo sheets

·
Registered
229 Posts
you know sometimes I forget that there are other SRT's. It's kind of crazy but I was like why are these guys even on here all they have is the srt-8 intake... Then i was like oh yea this is SRTforums. I bet i dont stand alone on this. ANyways just thought that was wierd.

·
Registered
13 Posts
At Racing Sports Akimoto (RSA) we actually tested a SRT-4 turbo short ram but there wasn't much intrest at the time. I'll dig up the R&D pic's and post them to see what you guys think. We do offer the HIGHEST FLOWING air filters on the market and can be a great upgrade to customers already using AeM & Injen systems. We also offer tons of custom silicone adatpers and couplers and have DRAG racing velocity stacks for FULL RACE app's

check out www.turbofriendly.com for some of these parts.

I'll post the RSA SRT-4 turbo short ram kit R&D pics as soon as I find them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here's a picture from an early RSA R&D project that we did. This was just for a local customer that wanted a Racing Sports Akimoto air filter on his existing setup. If we were to ever release a kit for this application, it would be a full kit off the turbo rather than a short one of the factory tubing as shown below.

·
Registered
5,630 Posts
Panty Hose flows better than air filters, but filters like crap. What's the specs on your filter's ability to trap small particles?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Our filters utilize 4-ply 100% medical-grade guaze. Our numbers in testing reveal an efficiency of nearly 100% on tests utilizing microns rougly a 5th the size of a human hair. Our filters are designed to not only flow better than factory filters, but to filter better as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts