Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am waiting in a 20 car line to get gas (thanks, Frances), and every few minutes I crawl a few feet, making my way to the pumps. After about 15 minutes of this, my windsheild washer spray for a second. My hands are no where near the wiper stalk. Never has done it before, didnt do it since. Just a dumb fluke?

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
did you hook your ic sprayer to spray onto the windshield? maybe the pcm recognized the windshield to be dirty. lol...no really that sounds weird...i think its a fluke

·
Registered
632 Posts
It happened to me on my 3000 mile trip. Except mine sprayed almost immediately after I shut the car off.... wierdest thing. My GF said it sprayed once or twice while I went in to pay for the petrol.

·
Registered
82 Posts
PETROL????????????????

Where the hell in illinois do you live....england?

i think you're talking about gasoline (commonly refered to as "gas").

haha..i love people who are different! :jester:

·
Registered
769 Posts
With all the TPS problems, hesitation issues, spark issues, and more...I have come to the conclusion that these cars are wired like shit.

Electrical gremlins, you gotta love em'.

·
Registered
117 Posts
srt4eh said:
did you hook your ic sprayer to spray onto the windshield? maybe the pcm recognized the windshield to be dirty. lol...no really that sounds weird...i think its a fluke

Oh man, this had me rollin.......sorry. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
srt4eh said:
Naaa,...I didnt pop for toys. We'll see what happens. I hate electrical gremlins, they never do it when its at the shop :flame:

·
Registered
632 Posts
yarbsea said:
PETROL????????????????

Where the hell in illinois do you live....england?

i think you're talking about gasoline (commonly refered to as "gas").

haha..i love people who are different! :jester:

I cant help it mate, Im watching a video full of limey bastards... they are in a road rally called the gumball 3000.... bunch of crazy blokes.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Oh heck, those mischief doods are crazy... rich boys and their toys, and they dont give a damn about em... I love the explorer jumping :)

·
Registered
632 Posts
This isnt the mischief version... this is the actual Gumball release that was played on the queens air on a channel called extreme sports. god save the queen!

Im also fluent in canadian, eh.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Same thing happened to my friends 03 SRT4 when he jumps off the line he goes through wheel hop......and the wipers are well off to wiping and spraying for no reason...its quite comical actually ....hope it doesnt happen to mine....

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
i feel soooo sorry for you poor bastards. I swear to god i am the only guy that has an SRT that has absolutely nothing wrong with it. No wierd flukes, no trans. problems, no ignition problems. I dont get it.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
sometimes my car alarm(factory) will go off... then it will just stop... lights flashing and all...

·
Registered
605 Posts
These may all seem like innocent "quirky" things to happen.. BUt NOTHING is more furstrating and possibly more expensive to resolve then hunting down wiring gremlins!!

Oh and if you do have some of these "Gremlins" and decide to do ANYTHING aftermarket that has ANYTHING to do with wiring then you might get the big DCX "FU" when it comes to warrenty on the wiring... New Head unit? Hmm you must have screwed up the wiring, Turbo timer, Aftermarket Alarm, etc.. you see where I am going...'

1 - 15 of 15 Posts