Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
schooners at 7 pm for ruben sandwich...

secured plans: meeting at schooners on bridgeport at 7 pm for dinner, grant says he wants to eat a ruben sandwich before he leaves...lol...i'm always up for that! hope some of you can join us...C.

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
schooners... bridgeport... is this in washington? heheh. michelle and i are down for this. we just need an address and we should be able to make it by 7.

j.r.:king:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Isn't that the place near a major intersection that has the old wharf look. Multiple seating areas with pool tables in a lower area?

Anyway, if it is, I'll be seeing you folks tommorow.

I never ended up sending the Burned Copies of the SRT-4 Manual Discs so I'll be bringing those as well.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Yes it is that place, Lunk. I-5 to Bridgeport Way exit, go west (away from McChord AFB). About 6 stoplights later, you'll come to 100th ST. You'll see Radio Shack on the right, Schooner's is across the street.

I really appreciate your support; this is really cool. I wish I didn't have to leave, but the travel opportunities here in the Army are just too great!

Whoever can make it, I hope you'll join us. Plus, I hope to meet this Zane, once and for all.

Regards,
Grant

·
Registered
984 Posts
imageisme01 said:
grant i'll be there man
good, man, are you gonna have the BB exhaust ??? also, are you deploying, too, or are you staying back for a while?

inzanesrt4 said:
Dang well I cant change my plans but I will probably stop by and say "HI" and "see ya later" Hopefully.
please do. that way, when you send me copies of Sport Compact Car's Project SRT-4 and other related articles while i'm in Iraq, I'll know who the hell you are !!!

:jester:

·
Registered
576 Posts
sorry grant i wish i could go but trying to get there from work...at 5pm...i would get there at like 8....then the drive back, but anyways hope to see you in the near future man, was a pleasure meeting you and your wife.~~~Josh

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Grant I am sorry but Brian and I aren't going to be able to make it. I really wanted to go until I got Michelle's ickiness yesterday! I shouldn't even probably be at work today, but someone has to be here to run this place! So I'd hate to come being sick and all. Good luck to you and let us know when you are back in the area. Take care of yourself!

evette

P.S. If you need anything Victoria just let us know! We'd be more than happy to help out.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I made it home in one piece.

I-5 sure was quiet. No po-po the whole trip down I-5. Soon as I get off the freeway I drive into a neighborhood on the way home that had a store being held up. I'm driving up on 4 cop cars that are parked all crazy in the middle of the road with no lights on. Very odd.

Anyway, I had a great time this evening. Sorry for those of you who originaly planned to attend but weren't able to make it. We had a great time.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
fun hanging out...

hi all...got home at 3:00 am...had to sleep awhile part way...pulled over first...lol...sure was fun hanging out...azi and vic, jr and michelle, lunk (he had a long drive), imageisme01, inzanesrt4, wayneswoman and cutest baby (in the parking lot), + friends of azi...did i forget anyone? azi...damn good idea on the ruben sandwich...haven't had one in years...first time i've watched karoke...vic knew all the songs!!...take good care azi...see you all soon...C.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Thanks for showing up, super cool ppl. To you others, we'll see ya when we get back.

Cyn, thanks for the beer. I asked if I could bring it on the plane and that got shot down. Military doesn't like to have any fun. I mean, it's a 20 hour flight, we'll be sober long before landing.........

Speaking of sober, I think I just got sobered up. Tequila and Long Islands have been gone for a long time...... and now I remember why. We got home around 2 or something. V tells me I got up to go to the bathroom, and she had to call me out of the bedroom closet. She said I went in there, turned the light on and closed the door. Then I must have figured out where I was (her waking me up had something to do with that) and I stumbled out of the closet and into the bathroom. Really glad I didn't take a leak on her shoes or anything........... =))

Anyway, thanks again for everyone's support. V will be on here periodically, and I assume she'll try to recruit a cpl of able bodies to move her heavier stuff into the new house. I hope if she buys the beer and the pizza, she'll get some volunteers!

See ya in a year,
Grant

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi All,
Just wanted to thank all of you that were able to make it out on...er...was it Wednesday. Sheesh! I'm already mixed up on the dates! We had a really terrific time, got crazy and just blew off some pressure. Thanks so much C. for setting it all up. As I mentioned to you that night, I don't think this would have happened if it weren't for you, so Thanks a Bunch! I know Grant really enjoyed himself and I know it meant a lot to him that you guys wanted to send him off. Sorry to all that couldn't make it, we'll definitely have something huge when he gets back. Anyhoo...I'll let you all know when I hear from him. Have a terrific week and I hope to see you all soon! Warmest Regards,
V.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.