Dodge SRT Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts
My prayers and blessings go out to friends and family. Don't mean to be rude but how did he pass

blue beast

RIP. he made his mark on all of us.

I have classes Wednesday and Thursday nights. I'm going to try to make the wake but I'll probably be there early. Since we all have work Thursday, should we organize a cruise and/or dinner for Presidents Day Monday?
Atleast a dinner, if not a memorial cruise/dinner once weather gets better. Sounds like a great idea.

Updated first post with Garrett's obituary for those who would like to read it.

I never knew him but i drove past him for 3 years... just heard about this. My prayers from my family to his. if you guys have one of those stickers availible I will take one and put it on my car. Im in VA but i frequently drive home to NH with my wife and daughter. if anyone see's his family tell them that I sincerely am sorry for their loss.

Ya a memorial dinner/ cruise would be an excellent idea. The stickers are a real cool idea also. . We were chatting in my garage about a month ago and he basically talked me out of selling my car. Shock doesn't even begin to describe this. No one should ever pass so young. I feel for his family. Especially his parents. Out living your child is the one thing no one should err have to go through.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Man this sucks. I didn't know the guy but I know what it's like to lose not only a good friend but car enthusiast. Is there a memorial that you can donate to his family? Would mind trying to help out.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

What terrible news.

Garrett was one of the most genuinely nicest people I have met in my life. He was always willing to lend a hand to fix someones car, or just hang out and keep everyone laughing. When he was around, there weren't any dull moments that's for sure. He did a lot for our community and his loss will be felt for sure.

I can't make it this Wednesday, but I am seriously down for a meetup in his honor. Subscribing to this thread...

RIP Garrett. And my best goes out to your family.

heading up now. will probably only be there a few minutes, then take off for class.

thinking texas roadhouse as a final destination for the cruise (when it occurs). we could throw some peanuts at waitresses in his honor.

I'm not going to make it tonight I'm stuck in a meeting. I'm doing my best to get out of work so I can attend tomorrows service

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.