Dodge SRT Forum banner

We lost a great person this weekend

12K views 45 replies 29 participants last post by  COY 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Garrett Foss aka NASTSRT passed away on Friday. He was a great person and I'm proud to have known him. I haven't met many people that were as outgoing and as funny as him. He'll be missed.

I've tried contacting all of the OG's who were around when we had meets regularly, to notify them.

**UPDATE**

Wake is 4-8PM on Wednesday 2/13:

Smith & Heald Funeral Home
63 Elm St
Milford, NH

Funeral is at 10 AM on Thursday 2/14:

St. Patrick's Church
34 Amherst St
Milford, NH

Edit stage3matt (and I can't believe I am posting this): Garrett's Obituary
Garrett Norman Foss, 27, died Friday, February 8, 2013. He was born in Nashua, NH to Barbara (Cushing) Walker and Austin L. Foss. Garrett was lovingly raised and spent the majority of his life in Milford with his mother and step dad. He graduated in 2003 from Milford High School, moving then with his family to New Boston where he lived for several years, most recently residing in Manchester. Garrett proudly served in the United States Navy from 2004 to 2012 during Operation Iraqi Freedom. Following his honorable discharge he was employed by Comcast for the past five years. Garrett also worked alongside his step dad at their family business, Elite Collision. Garrett loved driving his motorcycles and cars. He loved participating in the New Boston 4th of July parade driving one of his family's antique tractors with his step dad and grandpa, Mark Walker, for the past several years. Garrett was an avid skier and had a great appreciation of all types of music, particularly country music. He was predeceased by his maternal grandparents Leonard S. and Anne E. (Crowson) Cushing, cousins Christopher T. Cushing and Liam Philbrick and his beloved canine companion Joey. Garrett's beautiful smile and infectious laughter will be greatly missed by his many close dear friends and by all who knew him. Garrett is survived by his mother and step dad, Barbara and Scott Walker and his sister, Annelise Walker, all of New Boston; his father, Austin Foss and his wife Kimberly, and step siblings, Chelsea, Curtis and Gracie, all of Temple, ME; paternal grandmother, Isabelle Foss of Temple, ME; many numerous aunts, uncles and cousins from the large Cushing, Walker and Foss families. Calling hours will be held on Wednesday, February 13th from 4:00-8:00 pm in the Smith & Heald Funeral Home, 63 Elm Street, Milford, NH. A mass of Christian burial will be celebrated on Thursday at 10:00 am in St. Patrick Church, 34 Amherst Street, Milford. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Ruff Road Rescue New England honoring Garrett's love of dogs, especially his fondness for pit bulls.

See less See more
#5 ·
Just got this info from Steve (gumball3000) regarding services for Garrett.

Garrett's wake will be at Smith & Heald in Milford, NH from 4-8pm on Wednesday and funeral services will be Thursday at 10 at St. Patricks Church in Milford.
I am working on getting Weds night off from work, but Thursday morning we need to get a convoy together and have one last cruise with him.

#8 ·
Just got this info from Steve (gumball3000) regarding services for Garrett.

I am working on getting Weds night off from work, but Thursday morning we need to get a convoy together and have one last cruise with him.
Thanks for the update Matt. What time will you be heading over?

Looks like I'll most likely head there for 6 if everyone will be there around then.

#13 ·
I'll do my best to get there Wednesday night. Obviously I don't have my neon to convoy with anymore. I know I won't be able to make Thursday. I'm still in shock over this and thanks again Matt and Nate for hitting me up. Much appreciated

#15 ·
I'll probably be there around 6-630 and I'll stay for the remainder of the service, to catch up with everyone who makes it.

It really sucks to be reunited with everyone over something like this. I had so many good times with the kid, it sucks knowing that all I have now is memories.

#17 ·
I know. I hadn't seen him for a couple years, like most of you guys. A few months ago I decided to part out my car and he wanted to buy a bunch of parts so he swung by a few times grabbing stuff. We went out for dinner to catch up. Fuck, we were supposed to meet up again last weekend.

#24 · (Edited)
Atleast a dinner, if not a memorial cruise/dinner once weather gets better. Sounds like a great idea.

Updated first post with Garrett's obituary for those who would like to read it.

#21 ·
My prayers and blessings go out to friends and family. Don't mean to be rude but how did he pass

blue beast

#26 ·
I never knew him but i drove past him for 3 years... just heard about this. My prayers from my family to his. if you guys have one of those stickers availible I will take one and put it on my car. Im in VA but i frequently drive home to NH with my wife and daughter. if anyone see's his family tell them that I sincerely am sorry for their loss.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.