Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I've been racking my brain trying to figure out some way to say good bye(for a little while) to wayne (mysrtfriesrice). I just cant seem to think of anything. I am out of time so I decided maybe we can do a Hooters Meet at Tacoma Hooters. So Wayne will have pictures of the two reasns to stay safe and hurry home. NW SRT's and NW HOOTERS.:frogtongu I was thinking Sunday September 12th maybe about 1pm. I need to confirm with our guest of honor that he is free. He may want to spend his last Sunday with his family.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Or, *hopefully* he'll want his family to spend it with @ the family fun place in Tukwilla, driving go karts, climbing rock walls, and whatever else they do there. (A friends' bday party he got invited to starts at noon Sun.) Well, however he wants to spend it, I'm sure we all support him.

·
Registered
984 Posts
then Victoria & I will definitely try and be there. now, convincing her to go to Hooters...........

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Later is fine with me also. I'd like to see more people chime in so I guess I'll send an email to everyone.

·
Registered
471 Posts
As much as I'd like to be there, I can't. I have Pool League that day and we're in first place.

Best wishes Wayne! You will be missed.

·
Registered
187 Posts
i would love to be there also but a flight from iraq to seatac would take forever!! Anyways good luck and a good choice going with the army!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
what mos did he pick?? maybe i'll see him @ ft lewis when we get back

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I am not sure what is going on that day. We are getting the car ready for Global and I know Sunday we are going to be fabricating and putting in the bar for the racing harnesses. Later would probably be better for me, but I will see what I can do.

evette

·
Banned
341 Posts
I went to dinner with Wayne tonight and he said later around 600 would be perfect. This is sunday to not Saturday. Lets get this set for sure

·
Registered
864 Posts
been along time since i been around you srt people.. im down to say good bye though.. let me know when for sure though.. thanks for the PM zane

·
Registered
576 Posts
i will be there fo sho wayne is not a mofo but a sweet ass person to hang/talk/bs with werdddd!

·
Registered
528 Posts
sounds like a hoot!

I'd like to catch that event...sounds like a hoot!...if it's later rather than sooner I may be able to make it...will be just getting back from Canada. I need a cell phone # of someone so I can confirm that the event is going ahead as scheduled before I drive 100 miles...not that I mind the drive. Lets see if we can make that happen. Thanks. Cynthia

·
Registered
874 Posts
Well, I would love to go and see Wayne off. (Never been to Hooter's before either. Kinda curious to see what all the hype is about, ya know?) Anytime would be fine for me since I have Sundays off. BUT, I don't know what's going on with the bf...

(Someone should talk to him... :squint: )

Michelle

·
Banned
341 Posts
Whats up with JR is his computer down now.J/k Cynthia my number is 206-427-3046 call me sunday to see what is up. Also there is no hype about hooters especially up here cause all the girls are as orange as there shorts cause they use that self tanning shit wrong it is funny to me. Now the one in LA is the shit.

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
we might not be talking about the restaurant.

j.r.:king:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts