Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to give a shout out to my boys at Bellevue High School for taking out De la Salle tonight. It was a fantastic game. My boy JR Hasty ran 30 times for 271 yards and 4 TDs. Good by to De la Salle's 151 game win streak. They got killed 39-20 and shut out in the second half. Now maybe Washington can finally get some respect. :thumbsup: :clap: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
De la Salle? They lost? I live twenty minutes from the school...time to parade around and point and laugh tomorrow....
First time in over ten years. I'll make sure to rub it in.

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
:sigh: I wish st thomas would lose more often.

(Highschool by me, if you haven't heard of it I'm surprised)

·
Registered
864 Posts
yeah it was a good game.. i was scared at first when bellevue couldnt stop da la's rushing game, but the the answer(hasting) first play of the game for b-town ran a 80 plus yard touch down.. the first half was good.. after that it was over.. da la salle is still a good team but bellevue was ready to play.. you cant get mad at at 151 wins and 1 loss ya know.. good game though.. anyone see that bothell balard game? that was a pretty intense game aslwell

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All I got to say is that Bellevue will win the 3A state title again this year. I believe that they should be nationally ranked after this win. It was a great game. One for the history books.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Big 9 OWNZ j00, lol...Representin the East-Side of WA :frow:

I go to Kamiakin...Home of the Braves. The only team last year to beat the 4A State Champs, Pasco Bulldogs :thumbsup:

·
Registered
864 Posts
they will win state again and they have always been nationaly ranked.. number 17 i think and number 7 on the west coast

·
Banned
341 Posts
I am from Bakersfield,Ca. and was the number one rated o-line recruit(can't play anymore because of a back injury) and I still talk to a lot of recruiting gurus. There is a saying that all good things have to come to an end sometime. Well all my connections said that De La Salle will be good but expect them to lose about 2-4 games this year. They never have any real amount of bluechipp players but depend on there decipline,conditioning and attention to detail. They wil still when there valley championship. Now Bellvue is deff. good. They will win state again. Hasty is a man, and will be recruited but not as much as that player from Olympia(i won't say any names but 2600 yards and 36 tds last year we will see) Good game Bellvue.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
I've been hearing a lot that they've had it coming. Only three or so members of the team are returning from last year, and the guys were a bit full of it from their record. Football guys treated everybody like shit, and the other sports teams were neglected. I'd like a nice sign with their record "151 - 1!"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts