Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
4DRVIPER said:
Very nice! Ok, I am interested. One request....can you also coat the 2 silver bars in this picture black? I dont want anything to stand out other than the lettering. Other than that, I would like one exactly like the picture below. Please let me know. Thanks

That shouldnt be a problem. I'll verify and send you a PM later today.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Bump....spur of the moment sale pending here.:hi: Gotta get to me before my mind wanders off and ooooh ahhhhh over something else. :jester:

4DRVIPER said:
Very nice! Ok, I am interested. One request....can you also coat the 2 silver bars in this picture black? I dont want anything to stand out other than the lettering. Other than that, I would like one exactly like the picture below. Please let me know. Thanks

x-tatik said:

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Thanks. If this is doable, I want one, please.:hi:

x-tatik said:
4DRVIPER said:

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Hey guys, IT IS DOABLE, and because of that (customer service) I got one! Yea. :jester: Now its your turn...order up cheap/broke asses! j/k

4DRVIPER said:
Thanks. If this is doable, I want one, please.:hi:

x-tatik said:
4DRVIPER said:

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Is that powdercoating? Can you get it just the rough metal with the cutout?

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
04bluesmithjuice said:
Is that powdercoating? Can you get it just the rough metal with the cutout?

no, it's a spray on poly coating like truck bed liner.

we can have the band powdercoated for you for extra$

check out our site for all the finish options we offer.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Bump for an awesome injector cover. Very well made. I took mine apart and powdercoated it to match my motor.

·
Registered
842 Posts
4DRVIPER said:
Pics or BAN!!!!!:jester:

jeepin79 said:
Bump for an awesome injector cover. Very well made. I took mine apart and powdercoated it to match my motor.
I will post a couple this weekend.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We can also accomodate for people who have powdercoating done in their engine bays if you want to match the center band to your powdercoating. We can either leave the center band unfinished so you can have your powdercoater coat the band, or if you had coating done by JMB or plan to, we can have the center band done to match for you since we are close to JMB.

(additional powdercoating fees apply)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts