Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an agp wastegate and I have looked around and seen many different vaccum line sets ups for this some which are easy to understand and other which arent so clear could someone who has this set up please PM me on how to set up the lines and maybe send me a diagram of how this is done or what it looks like thanks :ninja:

·
Registered
6,135 Posts
stock surge valve or mopar then use the green line. If you have an aftremarket intercooler pipe with an aftermarket bov and a block off plate use the blue line. Heres some tips

1. dont use the stock line
2. set your wga for 11-12 psi at most, then use a boost controller or air bleed of some sort to up the boost to your desired level.
3. pb blaster is your friend on the heat shield bolts
4. dont run too much boost. 18 spike hold 15-16 at redline is probably the max you should go.
5. enjoy the new power!

·
Registered
6,135 Posts
setup for green line: (wga should already be installed) You will need to buy a couple feet of vacuum line at an auto parts store. (i think its 5/32) take off your intake tube. now look at where the green line connects at the turbo. remove the green line from the turbo. now connect the new vacuum line at the turbo. use a zip tie to secure it. now run your new vacuum line to your boost controller or air bleed. then run a new vacuum line from your boost controller to the wga. lines should be as short as possible. also before you install the boost contoller, run the line directly from the turbo to your wga so only your wgai s controlling boost. set it for 11-12 psi then add your boost controller and tune it from there. hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts