Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinkin about gettin the agp waste actuator and i was wondering if u can just bolt it on without doing anything else. so please let me know. thanks Lou

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
sRtLoU said:
i was thinkin about gettin the agp waste actuator and i was wondering if u can just bolt it on without doing anything else. so please let me know. thanks Lou
Yes, if you hook it up to the stock pressure line, if not you need at least a "bleed tee". Adjust the wga to about 12psi prior to installing your bleed

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok so if i do hook up the stock pressure line, then do i still have to adjust it?? if so how and wheres the bleed.?.?.?

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
sRtLoU said:
ok so if i do hook up the stock pressure line, then do i still have to adjust it?? if so how and wheres the bleed.?.?.?
Yes a minor adjustment is most likely needed.

Mount your new wga to the mounting bracket and then install the new wga with the arm "relaxed" first, meaning turn the arm out until it sets right down over the wastegate pin without you pulling out on the wga arm.

Once you have it clipped on turn the arm back into the wga one full turn (this puts tension on the wga and makes it hold boost higher than the stock unit) then take a test drive, be careful not to floor it for to long if you see the boost pressure go beyond say 17 or 18 psi. If it does go to high turn the arm back out some. If its nost boosting high enough turn the arm in some more until your happy with the results.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts