Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i washed and waxed the car today. The pics also show what i decided to do with my tails. Hope everyone enjoys.

·
Registered
1 Posts
car looks good man, only thing is it needs some kindof wing. Not a ricey wing, but maybe like the pvo style or something, but def. looking hawt

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Dude, love the car and the color you used to airbrush but don't dig the flames. They look cool but not my thing. However. I love the Mopar symbol you have mixed in with them. if I lived near you I would love to have that larger and take up the whole hood. Then have stripes go over the whole car and cut through the symbol in the same color as your flames. very hawt. keep up the nice work. Love the rims btw.

scott

·
Registered
660 Posts
I haven't seen this done, but I want to paint my car like yours, except for the flames being done like back in the mid-late 50's, with the expection of the paint being "pearlescent", or "chameleon". I would make the color-changing a mixture of yellow, orange, and red. The color changing should mimic a real flame. That would be so f*cking cool!.

·
Premium Member
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya I am going to put a wing back on the car it will be the lip wing off of modernperfomance.com. Also there is clear on the taillights, just to clear that up. Oh, and thanks for all the compliments.

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
car looks great, i love that paint, looks sick! great job, one of the nicest i've seen, i like how the car sits, no wheel gap, looks amazing

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Flames are a little too busy,

I'm thinking about doing Blue stripes with silver flames in the stripes on my car.

·
Premium Member
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BeatingYou03 said:
thats a nice dent you have there on the quarter panel. Or is it just a weird reflection that happens in every pic
Yepp sure is a dent, i knew somebody would eventually notice it.

Vanceomatic said:
Looks good! What kind of rims are those?
The wheels are motegi ff7's.

·
Premium Member
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
2.4TURBOMAN said:
I like it exept for the taillights. :thumbsup:
Ya i did those last week, ive been trying to decide if i like them or not, i just dont want to put out the money for aftermaker ones.

·
Registered
126 Posts
one of the best srt's i have EVER seen.. i like it man.. good job.. i have pics of good looking srt's and this one is going in there.. on thing though man.. dont get offended.. whats up with that ricer exhaust?? is it just me or what??? does it sound good???

·
Premium Member
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SRT-4YOU said:
whats up with that ricer exhaust?? is it just me or what??? does it sound good???
I love the way it sounds when it is hooked up, but ive been running open downpipe for a month or two now, and i really really like the way that sounds.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts