...Doesnt get more JDM than the tag:lol:

....shes boriqua :thumbsup:

Superchin's ride (sp?)....part of the Long Island crew:thumbsup:

the bikini contest teaser...

her name is nikki and shes bangin :hi:

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Ahhh. You didn't get any interior shots of Supachin's ride? Thats where the real hard work was at!

btw, more pics of the girls please :bandit:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i couldnt get interior shots cause he wasnt around and i didnt wanna just jump in...

i saw the clean SAFC mounting aswell as the door speakers and all that stuff. They were tellin me they have a sponsor lined up that just hasnt come through yet ;)

i got plenty of GOOD pics....trust me :thumbsup:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump...

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
good pics dan..i would have loved to see that bikini contest.. :) lol.. also..the cars..

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I was there!!! In fact I saw NeonDan too!! lol!!! The only thing I didnt have was my car at the show, due to having changes getting done. Overall the show was great, and it was too damn cold out too!! lol!!

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
it was cool meeting all you florida guys, thanks for the compliments on petes " supachin"s car. we all put a lot of time into it. mines next now :)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
srtjay said:
it was cool meeting all you florida guys, thanks for the compliments on petes " supachin"s car. we all put a lot of time into it. mines next now :)
Why would you want to waste money on that Piece of Shat?!? :bandit:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh man my trip home from daytona was.....quite eventfull. Lets just say im not a big fan of Lake Mary PD....

·
Registered
967 Posts
yeah that chick in front of that skyline got the bangin ass! nice shoot neondan!

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
supachin said:
yeah that chick in front of that skyline got the bangin ass! nice shoot neondan!
i reserved the best shot of her for my desktop:hi:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts