Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I had washed my car yesterday...and while walking out of my friends house the cars just looked good, and I always carry my camera...so here are the pics

first we start with the bling bling

I've always loved headlight shots

this shot didn't turn out as expected

for the last 2 weeks my rims looked gunmetal not bronze like they do now

our cars together

I like this shot the best

my friends wagon showed up (wagon ran a [email protected] on 7 psi :eveilgrin )

the asses of the cars

what the honda boy thinks of the cars :lol:

oh, I forgot to mention, I'm a ricer with a single exit exhaust and muffler.

thats all, hope you liked them, if not...oh well I never said I was good at taking pictures

-Lucas

Attachments

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
wow i love the wheels!

Any side shots of your car? better shot of the wheels.

great work!

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can get some shots later I don't have any pictures of my car at the moment from the direct side

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^ race me since you finally got your car fixed from hector :)

·
Registered
589 Posts
Car was never fixed from Hector at all....boost drop still remains and ghetto stock intake is in the car barely being held on. I am waiting for Ray to mail me the rubber connector hose piece, then I will address the boost issue. Trust me, I am not trying to make an excuses.

Would you rather say "I beat Jason while his car was having problems" or "I beat Jason when his car was running 100%". I. personally, am not to keen on running someone when my car or there car is having some issues....which apparently no one can solve....

and chris:
Yellow MSP +2psi > WAGON

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I thought it was fixed since when i wanted to run you on that wed you went to hectors thurs...I haven't asked if it was fixed since then

and yeah, chris lost, he'll run him again for the 3rd time...so far there record in meetings are 1-1

also, you can easily do a drop and rims and your car would look great

Jimmy is running a cut out and lowering springs.

hell...me and chris can install the lowering springs in a few hours

·
Registered
589 Posts
Nope, we redid the hot side hard pipe and I moved a vac line that was being crushed, but none of that did any good. I am at a loss myself and everyone else is too busy to help (rightfully).

·
Registered
589 Posts
CWiLL said:
aawww jason u mad..... lol so what if i lost u lost to a gtp

A GTP making 345whp/400+wtq in a 3300-3400lbs car?
Keep in mind everything I had in my car. He said he wants to run me without all of the extra weight my car (2 guitars, Amp, box of oil, 2 jacks, 2 jackstands, extra full bottle of coolant, extra full bottle of washer fluid, 2 chairs, all my tools, full tank of gas and a mess of other stuff) and once my boost problem is fixed (If ever). I was at his door at 110 and he wasn't pulling...so you make your assumptions.

From what I have been told about GTP's the car is easily a 12 second car.

He would have left you worse then the MSP :)

·
Registered
969 Posts
O hush all 3 of you... id beat you all ;)

J/k Nice pics Lucas :)

Branden

·
Registered
214 Posts
CWiLL said:
aawww jason u mad..... lol so what if i lost u lost to a gtp

According to Jason he had his whole house and a circus in his car. A few bodies, guitars and what not. And a bucket of cheese!

And yes GTPs are potent cars and very underated. I ran my friend's dad's which was chipped, exhaust,etc when I was bone stock and he was at my door.

·
Banned
2,495 Posts
dont mind me asking, hows that exhuast set up running for you? hows the sound/performance? was thinking of doing close to the same set up if i can ever stop spending my money on my girl. :crying:
oh, and btw, you all have very nice cars...

~mike

1 - 20 of 24 Posts