Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the best place to get warranty work done to our cars for those of use in the K-town area? Definitely want to take it somewhere that does good work and others have had good experiences with.

I went to change my spark plugs and had a lot of oil on my #1 cylinder plug. The car only has just over 7K on it and other than the oil, they weren't visibly fouled. I just spend about 3 hours putting er' back to stock and need some input on probable causes and place to take it...

Appreciate it in advance.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty sure its more than that. Decided to turn it in at the Homberg location. Thanks for the input. Nobody has taken their car around K-town for any work???

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
OMG adam!!! u should have PMED me ASAP!!! lol theres a great lil place tucked away near the soccer stadium next to the volvo dealership and that rim place... DO NOT i repeat DO NOT take your car to Torpedo Garage! they are shitty at working on our cars and their customer service matches their work... the place i went to looked at my car when the camshaft sensor went they fixed it while my car was stage 3! CAI, CC, exhaust they said as long as it didnt create the problem they would fix it under warranty... i loved those guys... almost makes me wish i stayed in germany just for the warranty work... "almost" lol keep in touch man... once settled the stage 3 will be R.I.P and say hello to my lillte friend the 2.6 DCR stroker!:clap:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts