Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if all the dealers (dodge) computers are connected? If your local dealer voids it..can we just go to another dealer?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So if they flag my vin..it shows up in every dealers computer?

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
I beleive so.....They did that to my R/T . I had headers and they saw them and flagged it and wouldnt fix my lighter. So I took it to another and they said they could do nothing.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm trying to figure some back door out..well..next

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
If they void your warranty get a lawyer. Unless you have a t8127421 turbo and blew your motor, use your head.

·
Registered
626 Posts
yeah when a dealership said "we're voiding your warranty" it's their way of saying "we want your money next time you come by". check my sig. i'm on my 3rd dealership for car problems waiting for them to blame my exhaust on some random engine problem.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Blk_04_Ownz_You said:
what do you need done?
I have done nothing but Prothane MM inserts..It's what I plan on doing..I'm just trying to be safe..I'm not cashed out like some of the gys/girls on the forums. people got $$ to throw away..It's my first new car..I want to mod the shit out of it, but dont want to void warranty.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What a headache..I should have just got an EVO 8

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
REDLINE04 said:
What a headache..I should have just got an EVO 8
Yea sure, then your warranty will be voided because some guys brothers gardners poolman who bangs this one chick who is the wife of the uncle of the tree trimmer of a Service guy at Mitsu saw you racing and they voided your warranty.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Roo said:
Yea sure, then your warranty will be voided because some guys brothers gardners poolman who bangs this one chick who is the wife of the uncle of the tree trimmer of a Service guy at Mitsu saw you racing and they voided your warranty.
:rofl:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts