Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will my warranty be voided.. i have s1,agp wga,aem intake,turbo timer,msd coil and wires,mopar bov? i told my mom no but i was just wondering.. i really hope it doesnt or else if something happens to my car im screwed!

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
it all depends on whether your dealership is nice or not.

My dealership would void that, many others would as well.

If the chioce goes to DCX, then yes it will be voided.

·
Registered
802 Posts
i agree, i have heard of members blowing trannies with big turbo upgrades and have had them fixed under warranty. others dont get warranty work with stage 1.

·
Registered
363 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: My dealer would laugh me out of the service department! I would take the wastegate off before service if I were you.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
warranty

im ordering my sts w/ bb and my mopar bov....

i wont have any problems w/ my warranty right?
what if i install it myself and save $200 installation...will they dick over my warranty for not having them install it?

·
Registered
315 Posts
i don't think any one answer is correct, it seems to matter with a) the policy of the dealership b) the mood of the service writer/manager

and even then, its not unlikely that they will 'forget' what they told you originally and just blacklist you because they can.

so to answer, yes and no.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
sounds to me like the warranty manager is just as big a crook as the sales managers are.

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
mikebrink28 said:
sounds to me like the warranty manager is just as big a crook as the sales managers are.
Actually its the Finance managers who are the biggest crooks.

The salesmen are just liars, not crooks, they get you happy enough to buy the car, then take you to the real crooks who add on all of those charges, like negative equity fees and hidden insurances that you don't want.

·
Registered
363 Posts
VegasSRT-4 said:
Actually its the Finance managers who are the biggest crooks.

The salesmen are just liars, not crooks, they get you happy enough to buy the car, then take you to the real crooks who add on all of those charges, like negative equity fees and hidden insurances that you don't want.
Yeah, those people are more aggressive than the salesmen. The finance manager that set me up was REALLY TRYING to push all the extra-extended warranty, paint and Blah, Blah, Blah crap he could. I was getting pretty irritated, and they are visibly frustrated when you don't buy into their antics.

~Rich

1 - 12 of 12 Posts