Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just talking to my dealer in Juneau about any warranty work needed to be done and if a local vendor could do it and he replied "You would firstly contact my service department to discuss any warranted concern with regard to your SRT-4. Then we will alert Chrysler and contact your local vendor. If they cannot perform the fix you would be responsible to get the vehicle to a Dealer. If not us, Seattle, Anchorage, Whitehorse, etc.
Don''t count on them paying for the Ferry ticket. Although you would have 7 year or 70,000 mile towing coverage they don't always pay for it.
Patiently waiting to call you with the green light........" Just wondering if DCX really covers towing too?

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
If a mechanical failure leaves you stranded, Dodge will pay for the towing to get it to a dodge dealership for the length of the warrenty.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Warranty work on SRT-4

Mechanics that are certified to work on Turbo PT Cruisers can work on the SRT also. The factory training is the same for both.

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SRT-Hunter said:
how many people live on your island??
Baranof Island in South East Alaska is all part of the City and Bourough of Sitka. there are other small villages and fishing communities on the island besides just the city of Sitka making the population of the whole island between 10 and 11,000. The city itself( what you see when you type 99835 at mapquest.com ) is about 8,300 population. when we get 3 Tour Ships in town on a busy Summer day, that can swell to 17-20K. the only way onto this Island, with a vehicale, is either by Barge or by ferry, which is how I will be getting my SRT-4 from Juneau which is 90 mi. NE of Sitka.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
any 1/4 mile tracks up there? :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
spcforker
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing