Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a email from paypal today stated that $20 had be taken from my account to address my subscription to the SRTOC. Now as most of you know the SRTOC is fucking dead. Has been for a long time. So watch your account and make sure your not getting charged for absolutly nothing like i did.:readclose
Randy

·
Administrator
14,452 Posts
Back-n-Black said:
Got a email from paypal today stated that $20 had be taken from my account to address my subscription to the SRTOC. Now as most of you know the SRTOC is fucking dead. Has been for a long time. So watch your account and make sure your not getting charged for absolutly nothing like i did.:readclose
Randy
I sent you an email Randy..

When I upgraded the forums back a while ago , i was testing the paypal module with john ... but then srtoc switched to a subscription based manager and it was supposed to be overwrite the one we had tested..

since I haven't been on the forums for a while, so I didnt even know srtoc was gone..

anyhow i took any references to my email out of the system.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the email FastAttack. Some remains of that web site still work. lol the part that collects money works just fine. :cow:

Randy

·
Administrator
14,452 Posts
Back-n-Black said:
Thanks for the email FastAttack. Some remains of that web site still work. lol the part that collects money works just fine. :cow:

Randy
lol
I wish I could keep the money but I would have paypal authorities knocking on my door saying PAY back that money or go to jail lol

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kustomatics got away with around $30,000 and i still don't think he seen jail time. Lol i doubt $20 is gonna be high on the internet crime list. :) I just thought it was funny how most of the site is dead, email and such but damn sure the money collections part works. :D So typical of the SRTForums. :cow:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts