Dodge SRT Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Sorry you couldn't make it.... It was a fun event.

I won both days with a best of ~158 on Saturday and 161.75 on Sunday. Car was 100% as I drive it on the street and for Optima events. Full interior, REAL street tires and full aero most of the time. Didn't have time to realign the car so I still had 2.7* of camber in the front and a touch of toe out.

It was a bit of a windy day with a cross at times, but overall a great event. "AWARDS" ceremony was pretty crappy as I waited for 2 hours on Saturday to be told "We will do that tomorrow" (along with the crowd of other class winners) and then on Sunday was just handed only the Saturday award because the FWD times for Sunday weren't in the computer yet. WTF?

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Congratulations Doug!! I really wanted to go but my wife was having a series of early contractions and I didn't want to risk being out of State....

I am planing on attending at least one event next year. I'll let you know which one, so maybe we can run in the same event.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.