Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you locals going to the Walmart Cruise Night Saturday? We had a big turnout two weeks ago. The Cruise Runs From 5-8 PM and is held at Walmart on Route 5, Exit 66 Off Route 15, Rain Date The Following Saturday. Cruise the Pike after cruise night.

NOTE: This weeks show is at the new Super Walmart which is further south of the old store but still on route 5. Hope to see you there. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Its where the old K-mart used to be, right??

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
craigswardmtb said:
Its where the old K-mart used to be, right??
Yes . . .the old K-Mart site.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I must of missed you guys. I got there late, at 7:50 and there was no one there. I then went down the pike looking for some SRT's and didn't see any. I did stop at some pretty cool car shows though. Did any of you stop by the Best Buy show and see the 95 neon totally rebuilt with all Darrell Cox goodies. I guess he has been building the car for 4 years. At the current setup he was pushing 270hp 300tq, at 8lbs of boost. He said he will turn it up to 26psi soon and really put some power down. Supposedly the engine is built sturdy enough right now to support the power. He also had two big bottles of nitrous too. I forgot to ask what type of turbo he was running though..

There was also a bad ass car show of old school muscle cars at Burger King.

Hopefully i'll run into the CT SRT's at the next cruise night.

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
craigswardmtb said:
I must of missed you guys. I got there late, at 7:50 and there was no one there. I then went down the pike looking for some SRT's and didn't see any. I did stop at some pretty cool car shows though. Did any of you stop by the Best Buy show and see the 95 neon totally rebuilt with all Darrell Cox goodies. I guess he has been building the car for 4 years. At the current setup he was pushing 270hp 300tq, at 8lbs of boost. He said he will turn it up to 26psi soon and really put some power down. Supposedly the engine is built sturdy enough right now to support the power. He also had two big bottles of nitrous too. I forgot to ask what type of turbo he was running though..

There was also a bad ass car show of old school muscle cars at Burger King.

Hopefully i'll run into the CT SRT's at the next cruise night.
As it turned out, the new Walmart can't handle the show. There are just too many shoppers going to the new store. The cruise promoters did put a sign out in front that the cruise was back at the old Walmart location. We had quite a few cars there. You must have missed the sign. Was up on the pike after the show around 8:30 but didn't see anyone around. The rest of the shows will be at the old Walmart.

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
04srt4silver said:
yeah i got to get down there when are you guys coming down to the danbury area
What goes on down in the Danbury area on the weekend?

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
04srt4silver said:
lol nothing really it just closer to me lol
What we really need is a meet at Kent Falls (Kent State Park) and then a cruise up to Cornwall and Limerock Park in the fall.

·
Registered
260 Posts
i would go if i could drive... lol im 16 and dont have a license yet...

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HOOTERS =) said:
i would go if i could drive... lol im 16 and dont have a license yet...
Hurry up and get your license and enjoy the ride. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
04srt4silver said:
yeah that would be good we could meet in danbury and drive up
I think we did meet in Danbury last year. If i get out from under all the work I have I'll try to get something going before it gets too cold and before all the leaves are down. We froze our butts off last year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts