Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the Walbro 255 for the SRT-4 is any smaller than the Walbro 255 for the PT Cruiser? I'm in the last stages of my custom turbo install on my Sebring, and just found out that the Walbro 255 part number GRJ444 23706-1, which is for the PT Cruiser, is too big to fit in the tank on my Sebring.

I'm hoping the SRT-4 pump is smaller, so it may fit, otherwise I'm going to have to try and use an in-line.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
I don't believe there are any differences. I purchased the srt pump for my PT cruiser as it was only 99 dollars whereas the PTs pump is 212. That being said I believe the only differences are that the srt's pump has a few extra peices on it that the pt's do not require, so they are taken out of the mix. Pretty positive they are the same size though

·
Registered
437 Posts
Turbocruiser13 said:
I don't believe there are any differences. I purchased the srt pump for my PT cruiser as it was only 99 dollars whereas the PTs pump is 212. That being said I believe the only differences are that the srt's pump has a few extra peices on it that the pt's do not require, so they are taken out of the mix. Pretty positive they are the same size though

The same,,,, Like 13 says,, there are some extra pieces that need to be removed,, go back to PTCrew and do a search for my fuel pump install thread,, there are pics.

Tom

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THier said:
Turbocruiser13 said:

The same,,,, Like 13 says,, there are some extra pieces that need to be removed,, go back to PTCrew and do a search for my fuel pump install thread,, there are pics.

Tom
ARg I'm having a lot of problems with various forums from work... having a hard time posting here, can't seem to get the search to go on PTCrew... can't post on a few others... I can pretty much just read now.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
ok here's a question... i have a walboro pump from a 98 neon r/t i never installed.... will it fit my srt?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts