Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally. I got it from work. 2004 Silver. It has the Kicker audio system, and a dealer installed security system boosting up the price $600. But I am sooo happy right now. My only problem is that it has a black pinstripe, but that can be removed. YAY!!11 :clap:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know :D

Lol i will look funny, because I am 6'2 210 lbs, but its a step-up from my Tercel, well, I had it for 2 weeks.

·
Registered
270 Posts
My last car (I called the Red Jellybean) was a Tercel. It came from the dealership with two of the hugest most abnoxious yellow lightning bolts above the rear wheels. My mom picked the car out for me when I was away on vacation. She told the salesman I liked fast looking cars and this is what he sold her. He even charged her an extra $300 for the lightning bolts. I love my mom and I know she was just trying to make me happy, but instead she made me the object of jokes and ridicule at just about evey stoplight in my town, much like the time in first grade she bought me a yellow rain coat with a huge picture of oscar the grouch or the time she tried to make me a ghost costume for Holloween and I turned out looking like a junior Klansman.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
FAST&FURRIEST said:
My last car (I called the Red Jellybean) was a Tercel. It came from the dealership with two of the hugest most abnoxious yellow lightning bolts above the rear wheels. My mom picked the car out for me when I was away on vacation. She told the salesman I liked fast looking cars and this is what he sold her. He even charged her an extra $300 for the lightning bolts. I love my mom and I know she was just trying to make me happy, but instead she made me the object of jokes and ridicule at just about evey stoplight in my town, much like the time in first grade she bought me a yellow rain coat with a huge picture of oscar the grouch or the time she tried to make me a ghost costume for Holloween and I turned out looking like a junior Klansman.
:rofl: :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts